Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• [Explitive deleted]

Info on RU42 videos

I bought a Extinct attractions video last september and part of my order has yet to be fufilled needless to say I got screwed over and don`t intend to let it happen angain I have seen part of a RU42 video and am intrested in oredering a RU42 video and I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered from RU42 and knows how the service is

Everybody wins when Zoidburg wins!!!

"Meet my friend, Joe Camel, the kids love him!"

• Huh?

Re: Info on RU42 videos

RU42 creates some of the BEST attraction videos period. The only thing that could be better is for him to have the millions of dollars needed to produce on even better equipment, lighting, without people in the attractions, ability to just stop and film, etc.

However, I never ordered from him. I've only downloaded videos when he's made them available.

Good luck on ever getting the rest of your extinct attractions vids...
    -Tim

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

yes. I only downloaded his videos from www.visionsfantastic.com

I have about... 82 videos from that website (more then half from RU42).

It keeps me sane.

• [Explitive deleted]

Quote Originally Posted by KrItTeR View Post
    yes. I only downloaded his videos from www.visionsfantastic.com

I have about... 82 videos from that website (more then half from RU42).

It keeps me sane.
    I do the same thing, and it keeps me sane as well, however I am looking for info on the service

Bought several videos from RU42. I'm very satisfied with the videos. Excellent production, great footage, and prompt transactions.

• [Explitive deleted]

Quote Originally Posted by curto View Post
    Bought several videos from RU42. I'm very satisfied with the videos. Excellent production, great footage, and prompt transactions.
    Thanks this is just what I needed thankyou, if anyone has anymore info that would be great

• Distant Disneylandaholic

I've purchased numerous videos from RU42 (I have all his Disneyland ones) and have been very pleased. The quality is great, the shipping has been speedy, etc. For a fan-produced video he does an excellent job. His music selections are better than Disney's selections on their park planning DVDs. The quality on the DVDs is much better than what is available for his downloads from VF. The menus are well-done and allow you to get to the specific attraction you're wanting to watch. I have no problem recommending him.

I just got permission last night from the wife to order a bunch of his DisneyWorld ones, which I'll be doing tonight

• Videographer

I would have to say that RU42 is awesome, great, fast, and high quality. I would have to say that because - well, it's me.

Seriously, I take these videos very serious and believe in delivering a quality product very fast. I usually ship within 24 hours of purchase. (Just check out my eBay feedback for further proof.

I have also designed a new web page where you can buy direct. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask (either here or by e-mail)

PS - Thank you to all the compliments I have received in this thread! You are the reason I keep doing this madness. (New projects for this fall are an updated NOS, Main Street USA, and DCA. I will probably have a new Nemo one too!

Again thank everyone (and thanks CL)

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

RU42: As promised, I just ordered a bunch from WDW and look forward to receiving them. Thanks for the awesome work you do on these videos--I really enjoy videos produced by a fan, as contrasted with the Disney Marketing Department (which are usually lame--why don't they use Disney Park music on their Disney Park DVDs?????). I have some official WDW souvenir DVDs and I would much rather watch something you've done--your passion for the Disney Parks comes through. Thanks again!

• Videographer

Thanks! I see your order and it will ship out tomorrow! - - RU

RU42: The DVDs were waiting for me this morning at work, so they must have arrived on Saturday. Thanks! As always, the shipping was speedy! I'm looking forward to watching them, likely starting tonight . If anyone wants a review or opinion on a specific disk, post here or feel free to PM me. I highly recommend RU42's DVDs.

Rube Goldberg: Did you decide to order any?

• Videographer

Thanks Dr G! I am eager to hear what you think of the recent batch you purchased! Again, thank you for your support! - - RU

I watched WDW Tarzan Rocks with the family last night. Congrats on a video well done! My 14 year-old son asked if Disney had done other videos too. I told him the video we just watched was not Disney, just a fan-produced DVD. He was shocked, since the quality was so good (and 14 year-olds are generally not easily impressed). Of course, I said earlier that I like your videos more than the cheezy Disney marketing department WDW dvds (They did okay on the Magic Kingdom, but the others were not good-the Disney-MGM Studios souvenir video done by Disney is the worst I've ever seen). Anyway, your's are great! I can't wait to watch the others.

We also watched the Splash Mountain portion of the WDW Frontierland disk (that was all we had time for, unfortunately). Also very well done! This is hands-down our favorite ride at Disneyland. My wife and I have been to WDW and wanted the kids to be able to see the WDW version, since I think it is even better than Disneyland. Congrats on the lighting in the video! The scenes showed up way better than I ever would have expected! Loved the video, and looking forward to watching the others!

Your videos are the best! Keep up the good work!

• Videographer

Just curious - did you get a chance to watch the others? What did you think?

RU

• Wide-eyed Tourist

I can also testify that RU42 makes great DVDs, I bought most of the Disneyland ones and really enjoyed them. Very well done, nice menus, great recordings and sound. My only complaint, and a minor one at that, is the jewel cases they come in... a regular dvd case would be nice, I transferred mine since one of the jewel cases was broken when it arrived. But like I said, that's minor, the DVDs themselves are excellent!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast