Smile Need Dave Avanzino shadow boxes

Hi!! I am after the 50th Anniversary Dave Avanzino shadow boxes. I need Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Adventurland. Thanks!!!

• Banned User

Re: Need Dave Avanzino shadow boxes

I just closed a thread about this very topic! ha! Do you have any of the Character Warehouses by you? I got Main Street and Frontierland and Adventureland from mine. And, I bought the Disneyland one at DL.

Good luck! I need Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Critter Country too!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

If you find any, let me know! I've been looking for Fantasyland and Tomorrowland for months with zero success. They don't even seem to come up on Ebay.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJenn View Post
    If you find any, let me know! I've been looking for Fantasyland and Tomorrowland for months with zero success. They don't even seem to come up on Ebay.
    I know! I look almost every day on Ebay! ha! It's like I am obsessed!!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

I was at Casa de Dustysage and Fishbulb this week and I held their Fantasyland one. Sadly, they frown upon people stealing their collectables so I put it back.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

If you can tell me what disney warehouse you bought it from that would be great !! My hubby is desperately searching for adventureland, tomorrowland, fantasyland and new orleans square to finish his collection. Any help would be much appreciated !!

Thanks,
    Melissa in S.F bay area

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJenn View Post
    I was at Casa de Dustysage and Fishbulb this week and I held their Fantasyland one. Sadly, they frown upon people stealing their collectables so I put it back.
    hahahaha,

But what's the deal with "Casa de Dustysage and Fishbulb?"

I thought it was "Chateau de Dustysage and Fishbulb?!?!?!"

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysWife655 View Post
    If you can tell me what disney warehouse you bought it from that would be great !! My hubby is desperately searching for adventureland, tomorrowland, fantasyland and new orleans square to finish his collection. Any help would be much appreciated !!

Thanks,
    Melissa in S.F bay area
    I got mine in an Oregon one, before they closed. Sorry I don't have current info for you. They are SO hard to find.

• Banned User

I just got an email from Dave himself in which he stated that there is a seller on ebay right now selling all 8 of his and they were all signed by Dave. Do a search in Ebay for Dave Avanzino and you should see them. I think there are a few of them that many are after - good luck!

I was lucky to get all of mine when they first came out and Love them. If you are a Dave Avanzino fan, keep watching in early Dec for his new Haunted Mansion (on the same way as the POTC and NMBC boxes) to appear. Dave sent me a copy of it and it is AWESOME! He asked me not to share it but trust me, if you are a fan of Dave's or of the HM, you WILL want this one.

• Banned User

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I just got an email from Dave himself in which he stated that there is a seller on ebay right now selling all 8 of his and they were all signed by Dave. Do a search in Ebay for Dave Avanzino and you should see them. I think there are a few of them that many are after - good luck!

I was lucky to get all of mine when they first came out and Love them. If you are a Dave Avanzino fan, keep watching in early Dec for his new Haunted Mansion (on the same way as the POTC and NMBC boxes) to appear. Dave sent me a copy of it and it is AWESOME! He asked me not to share it but trust me, if you are a fan of Dave's or of the HM, you WILL want this one.
    Same here!!! I got the email, went to look, and one was already at $172.00! Zowie!!!! I am SUCH a fan of the shadowboxes, and have Main St, Disneyland, Frontierland, Nightmare Before Christmas and Adventureland. I hope SO much to win ONE of the ones on Ebay. I cannot afford them all, as I can see now. The first day of bidding...and one is already out of my price range. I wish SO much I'd known about these prior to now. I am very thankful to have the ones I have now! And, thank you SO much for mentioning a HM one that's upcoming....I NEED that one! Will it be out soon???? I will be at DL the first week of Dec. This may be my big purchase of that trip!!!

• Banned User

I hadn't planned on buying them but a friends nephew works at Disneyland and I arranged for them to go to Club 33 and in return he took me to Company D (Cast member store by the park). They are 6 of them there at the time so I got thoe 6 at 50% off!!! Then I had a credit at the park and got the rest and just waited and waited and waited for the New Orleans one to come out and then got that also. Then I was sold on his stuff, its just so good. I got the POTC and NMBC and love them, now come Dec I will get the HM one too. From what Dave said, it should be out in early Dec. It is going to be one of my favorites. Its amazing! I think it will probalby run about $100. Dave said Disney wanted to keep it around the same price point as the POTC one and they just up'd the prices on that one from $75 to $95 at the park, but the have them in stock most of the time now too. Good luck, try calling the Disney Character Wherhouses, they have them some time too.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Dave said Disney wanted to keep it around the same price point as the POTC one and they just up'd the prices on that one from $75 to $95 at the park, but the have them in stock most of the time now too. Good luck, try calling the Disney Character Wherhouses, they have them some time too.
    I got the POTC and NBC ones as well as Adventureland, Frontierland, Main St, and DIsneyland. I cannot wait for HM!!!!!!! And, I will be there in December for a week and hope they are there!!!!

They really don't have them at the Character Warehouses. I have called a lot of them. Did you get them at the Company Store recently? If so, I am going there in December when I'm down with a CM friend.