Thumbs up Disneyland Dvd! Fan-produced! For Sale!

Hi Mice Chatters,
    I wanted to let you all know that i have been working on a project for quite sometime now and its just about finished and i wanted to offer it here first to those interested !. A lot of you guys wish that there was a DVD out there that would cover most of Disneyland's 90's era right? There has been numerous DVD's out there from the 1950's,-1970's but nothing available to the public from the 1980's or 1990's. Well now there is! I have been collecting Clips and interviews from Disneyland's past events for many years now and i wanted to share them with anyone that is interested in looking back at that yesteryear. Its called "DISNEYLAND'S BLAST TO THE PAST"- 1990s, it covers everything from 1985- 2005 featuring, past anniversary's, parades, shows, interviews,You'll get to see the Party Gras Parade for the first time ever!, opening of Fantasmic, Light Magic behind the scenes, and Disneyland's 25th, 30th, 40th, and 50th anniversary's, and much much MORE! , a behind the scenes look on how those events were created, never before seen , TV Spots and Commercial's are also included. All together for the first time ever! So how do you get a piece of the magic? well, Each DVD is just $15.00 plus $5.00 (for Shipping and handling), to order you must have a valid pay-pal account! (YOU CAN SIGN UP FREE @ PAYPAL.COM), send me your payment to my account, and your DVD will be shipped to you within a week or so, depending on where you live. I am also able to ship overseas, and can convert it to PAL FORMAT,. So if you want a part of the magic, please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected].

**PLEASE NOTE THIS DVD IS FAN-PRODUCED, AND THEY ARE IN DVD-R FORMAT, BUT VERY GOOD QUALITY SOUND)**

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO OF THE DVD TRAILER! **THIS IS A SAMPLE OF WHATS ON THE DVD**
    Last edited by DisneylandFan1997; 09-09-2007 at 06:54 PM. Reason: video