Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Re: Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Merchandise Event 9/9/09

the shoes are a special order item so unless someone buys extras to begin with might not see many on ebay - if anybody would like me to order the shoes for you just shot me a message as the orders are due by March 31st

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

If anyone is going, would you mind PMing me. I have a question to ask.

Thanks!

edit: anyone going to the Shag event?

PM me
    Last edited by Kritter; 03-07-2009 at 04:07 AM.

I am still looking for a HH (HitchHikers) package, if anyone has one to sell.

Actually... I DO NOT need the RSP or other "parting gifts" for it, just the ability for a friend to attend with me.

So. If anyone has one they are using for RSP ONLY and they are not planning to attend themselves..... and would like to make some money back on the attendence portion... please let me know.

Thanks,
    Gus
    [email protected]

I just tried to do my RSP and the thing went to the confirmation page as if I'd already done it and thanked me and that was it. Anyone else have this problem?
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by SpectroMan View Post
    I just tried to do my RSP and the thing went to the confirmation page as if I'd already done it and thanked me and that was it. Anyone else have this problem?
    Have you submitted any items through RSP yet (like the shoes or jacket)?

If so, it sounds like the same problem I was kind of having until I figured out the wacky website. What you have to do is click the "edit" button by the section which shows that you submitted the shoes (and/or jacket). If you haven't submitted the rest of your items yet, this is where you can choose what other items (or it looks like you can change your choices if already submitted).

If you have NOT submitted anything yet, then I have no idea what the problem is; I suggest calling WDES: 866.247.1203. They are only open M-F until 5p (EST) so you will have to wait until next week.
    --Jonathan

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Wow. I am totally bummed now. I kept checking that merch page several times many months ago and it didn't say anything about pre-ordering those shoes (at least, I don't remember seeing anything). I go off to do a musical and come back and now I've totally missed the boat

Thanks Doom BGI, I hadn't ordered the shoes or jacket so I'm not sure what happened. The next day, after emailing WDES, I got an email with a new link to do RSP again. It looked like a standard email sent to all registrants as a reminder to do their RSP, but maybe it was sent specifically to me. At any rate, it did work and I'm all set. Can't wait to see the credit card bill in August

• Padawan

The July 31st deadline to submit all RSP's is just a week away! Has everyone completed theirs already? I have not done mine, but honestly I with the jacket and shoes ordered... I'm thinking of leaving it at that. I can shop for leftovers at the Event Store.

Don't get me wrong, the merchandise if amazing... it's just that I have too much stuff already! And I'm willing to bet that there will be very few items completely sold out through RSP's. I'm just praying that I have the will power to resist the stuff when I see it in person... I'm such a sucker if the stuff is better than expected. lol
    --Jonathan

• Padawan

Today's the day, final RSP's are due at midnight tonight! But the WDES office is only open for another 10 mins. if you have any questions. lol

Also, if you are not aware, DLR PREMIUM AP MERCHANDISE DISCOUNTS APPLY! If you have not done so yet, fax or email a copy of your PAP to the WDES office ASAP!

FAX: 407.566.1387
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    --Jonathan

So it's time -the event is finally here. Just curious, did anybody receive any official itinerary in the mail? The merchandise distribution has begun at the GCH but for those who don't follow the details down to the letter, I'm just curious how attendees would even know yet that they could pick up their purchases today.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by SpectroMan View Post
    So it's time -the event is finally here. Just curious, did anybody receive any official itinerary in the mail? The merchandise distribution has begun at the GCH but for those who don't follow the details down to the letter, I'm just curious how attendees would even know yet that they could pick up their purchases today.
    Can't wait for the reports from all the micechatters, attending!!! Take LOTS of Pictures! Can't wait to see some of the Wedding Reception Pictures!

• Shablagoo!

I heard from some people who did the early registry that things are not going well. Several pieces are not there and will ship in November. I hope they are incorrect.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    I heard from some people who did the early registry that things are not going well. Several pieces are not there and will ship in November. I hope they are incorrect.
    That is really to be expected with any Disney event. It's happened to me on several occassions. Seldom do they get all the merchandise in on time. And once in a while, they outright cancel some merchandise.

• Disney Pure-ist

search my topic regarding the 09/09/09 event merchandise bait n switch with D23.

DISGUSTED with the 09/09/09 event and D23 merger!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast