Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Re: Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Merchandise Event 9/9/09

... and so it begins.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Update on my Dearly Departed package. Got through to Disney Gallery, I now have my package on hold (that sound wrong). ravenscroft = the excited

• Mortals pay a token fee.

So anyone want to buy me the shoes?

I'll pay for them! Gosh!!

Another solo attendee here, hi everyone
    Spent 2 hrs to get one Hitchhiker package after being kicked out of Dearly Departed. Friend is on the HH waitlist and that's where it stands. They should have a singles corral set up at this one.
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

theres a waiting list? i wasn't even offered the waiting list. that is so messed up!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterYensid View Post
    Should anyone with either a Grinning Ghosts, Dearly Departed, or Foolish Mortals package decide that they do not want to go by themselves, I would be willing to purchase your package from you, rather than you cancelling with Disney...Please let me know ASAP! Thanks
    DITTO!!! DITTO!!! DITTO!!!

I'm SO bummed! And I cannot even get on the waiting list. Ugh! I called to confirm that no more tickets will be released for purchase and they are not taking anymore names for the waitlist.

So, seriously ... should anyone unfortunately not be able to attend ... I'm more than willing to purchase any of your packages! Any of them ... Grinning Ghosts, Dearly Departed, Foolish Mortals, or Hitchhikers packages.

I had to put the offer out there. *fingers crossed*
    Last edited by piratepixy; 01-23-2009 at 01:50 PM.
    Sparrow, Johnson, Skellington, Black, White, ... Daniels. I just love Jack's!

P.S. You can always visit me on MySpace at: http://myspace.com/miisvegas.

• Banned User

I just hope I can get some of the merchandise! I'm not getting a ticket for the event, but, I NEED some of that merchandise. There's some great pins and the bookends are awesome!

• Brotherhood of Evil Magic

Hey everyone. I'm one that also got shut out after getting one DD package an cannot go by myself. After giving up on Disney to help me out (I couldn't even get on a waiting list for any other package), I decided to list it on eBay. Before the flaming starts, I wanted the security of payment that eBay and Paypal provide. I also wanted to give the securtiy back since I don't know too many people on the boards and for $250+, thats a lot of trust to give a stranger. So good or bad, there it is. I hope someone can get good use out of it and have a great time.
    Disneyland Haunted Mansion 40th Anv. Event Ticket - eBay (item 200304990726 end time Feb-07-09 10:52:51 PST)

Quote Originally Posted by Louiedog View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm one that also got shut out after getting one DD package an cannot go by myself. After giving up on Disney to help me out (I couldn't even get on a waiting list for any other package), I decided to list it on eBay. Before the flaming starts, I wanted the security of payment that eBay and Paypal provide. I also wanted to give the securtiy back since I don't know too many people on the boards and for $250+, thats a lot of trust to give a stranger. So good or bad, there it is. I hope someone can get good use out of it and have a great time.
    Disneyland Haunted Mansion 40th Anv. Event Ticket - eBay (item 200304990726 end time Feb-07-09 10:52:51 PST)
    Oh what a tempting offer and I'm jealous of the person that already has a bid!

• Beer is good beer.

Apparently Disney is addressing the problem of the single registrations - I just received this e-mail from them. (I don't know why though because my husband and I both successfully registered for the Foolish Mortals package. )

Dear [Guest],

A limited number of tickets for this event are available and these tickets will continue to be offered to Guests in order as names appear on our waitlist. This process is anticipated to be completed by Wednesday, February 11, 2009. With this in mind, for those Guests who may be waiting to request a refund until learning if another member of their party has received a ticket, we will honor refund requests if received by 11:59 PM Eastern time on Friday, February 13, 2009.

Thank you,
    Merchandise Special Events
    M A S E C A !

• Minion

Blog Entries

The letter was probably just a blanket to anyone and everyone who attempted to get tickets. Whether you got them or not. One thing that is very nice is that they realised they screwed up and are allowing refunds. Most of the time they won't do that.
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

This is the same garbage they did 4 years ago during the run-up to the 50th event. How sad that WDES alienates so many Disney fans by refusing to resolve simple issues like registering for an event. If only they'd bite the bullet and use someone (TicketMaster, for instance) who knows how to distribute tickets.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama View Post
    This is the same garbage they did 4 years ago during the run-up to the 50th event. How sad that WDES alienates so many Disney fans by refusing to resolve simple issues like registering for an event. If only they'd bite the bullet and use someone (TicketMaster, for instance) who knows how to distribute tickets.
    It continually amazes me that they keep making the same mistakes over and over and over and over and ................

Quote Originally Posted by Snow_White_Raven View Post
    The letter was probably just a blanket to anyone and everyone who attempted to get tickets. Whether you got them or not. One thing that is very nice is that they realised they screwed up and are allowing refunds. Most of the time they won't do that.
    Hmmm... I wasn't aware of this. Does this mean I can still get on the waiting list?

So far the email was just sent to people who have confirmed tickets letting you know of the cancellation/refund policy - everyone who I know that is on the waiting list didn't receive the email

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast