Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    2,115

    Re: D23 - Merchandise Event - Dave Pacheco Product Release & Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Is anyone going to this? I'd really like a pin...
    (well and a few prints but that will never happen LOL)








    We're starting our 5 day trip to the Resort tomorrow, so we'll be there, but they have limited the number of pins available per customer. We'll buy what we can, so I'll see what we end up with.

  2. #17

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,620
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: D23 - Merchandise Event - Dave Pacheco Product Release & Signing

    Well if you did manage to snag a couple of extra pins... remember who your friends are!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  3. #18

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    2,115

    Re: D23 - Merchandise Event - Dave Pacheco Product Release & Signing

    ^^^^^^

    I'll do my best!


  4. #19

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    2,115

    Re: D23 - Merchandise Event - Dave Pacheco Product Release & Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Well if you did manage to snag a couple of extra pins... remember who your friends are!









    I got you and NNL covered!

    It didn't seem to be a very organized event though. Lots of standing around and waiting by everyone.

    The CM's were certainly "pushing" the D23 merchandise...

    We're at the Resort for most of the week.

    I'll PM you when we get home to see about delivering your new pins (if you still need them. don't feel obligated).

    Heading back to the Park shortly. Crowds here we come!

  5. #20

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    All smiles at the DL!
    Posts
    20,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: D23 - Merchandise Event - Dave Pacheco Product Release & Signing

    Yay
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...





  6. #21

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9

    Re: D23 - Merchandise Event - Dave Pacheco Product Release & Signing

    well apparently they made a bundle off that D23 event.

  7. #22

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Agrabah
    Posts
    11,053

    Re: D23 - Merchandise Event - Dave Pacheco Product Release & Signing

    Any additional pictures of merchandise, that isn't showing on the link?


    It didn't seem to be a very organized event though. Lots of standing around and waiting by everyone.
    That is always to be expected, at these merchandise events.

  8. #23

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,620
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: D23 - Merchandise Event - Dave Pacheco Product Release & Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
    I got you and NNL covered!

    It didn't seem to be a very organized event though. Lots of standing around and waiting by everyone.

    The CM's were certainly "pushing" the D23 merchandise...

    We're at the Resort for most of the week.

    I'll PM you when we get home to see about delivering your new pins (if you still need them. don't feel obligated).

    Heading back to the Park shortly. Crowds here we come!

    Have I told you lately how much I love you??

    Well.... in a very platonic sort of way of course!!

    Of course what is important is that you are having a great time at the resort!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  9. #24

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    2,115

    Re: D23 - Merchandise Event - Dave Pacheco Product Release & Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by dizzywestsidegirl View Post
    well apparently they made a bundle off that D23 event.






    We contributed a little bit to that "bundle". LOL

    Two signed prints, two mags, some pins and a t-shirt.

    We thought about wearing the t-shirt to today's meet but didn't want to start any controversy!

    We breezed through the Hub, said Hi to CrazyLegs and then went to the Blue Bayou for lunch.

    The fun continues tomorrow...

  10. #25

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    2,115

    Re: D23 - Merchandise Event - Dave Pacheco Product Release & Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Have I told you lately how much I love you??

    Well.... in a very platonic sort of way of course!!

    Of course what is important is that you are having a great time at the resort!













  11. #26

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    2,115

    Re: D23 - Merchandise Event - Dave Pacheco Product Release & Signing

    Penguinsoda and NNL, PM's sent.

    Enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 07:26 PM
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 08:47 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 08:54 PM
  4. July 8 Product Release & Signing - Disneyland Marque
    By NapoleonD in forum Disney Collectables
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 08:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •