Shag art signing

Hey guys newbie here. I happen to be traveling to Disneyland this upcoming week and discovered I will be there when Shag is doing his art signing on August 9. I know the Disney Gallery is closed so I assume it will be in the Disneyana shop, but how is this going to work? It seems in a small store like that there would be some chaos. Is there going to be a line up or wristbands or something like that. Any information would be great. I would really like to purchase a few items and get them signed. Thanks again for the info.

• Star Tours Fan

Re: Shag art signing

The Art of Disney Parks Aug 8

The Art of Disney Parks Aug 9

Might want to call ahead.
    Last edited by Blueharvest1138; 08-03-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: added text

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

It is at Disneyana, IIRC. Usually there is a pretty good sized line when Shag is signing. Usually, you stand in one line to buy merchandise. Then, you go get in the signing line.
    Mike

Thanks for the feedback one more question based on your responses. Do they enforce a signing of only merchandise purchased on the day of, and do you get taken from one line to the other once you purchase your merchandise? Thanks again for your responses.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Supposedly, in the past anyway, you were supposed to only have signed what you bought that day. And, there was a limit on how many each person could have signed. I can't remember whether it was three or four items for Shag last time. But, it was three for Bob Olszewski on the 17th of last month. You don't get taken to the next line, it just goes the opposite direction down Main St outside of Disneyana.
    Mike