THE CHIHUAHUAS WILL RISE
    AT HOLLYWOOD’S EL CAPITAN THEATRE
    FOR SPECIAL ENGAGEMENT OF
    DISNEY’S “BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA”
    FROM OCTOBER 3-16
    WITH AN ON-STAGE APPEARANCE BY
    FILM’S DOG STARS “PAPI” AND “CHLOE”
    BEFORE EACH SHOW

In celebration of its special engagement of Walt Disney Pictures’ howl-arious new comedy, “Beverly Hills Chihuahua,” Hollywood’s legendary El Capitan Theatre is featuring a LIVE stage appearance by the film’s dog stars, “Papi” and “Chloe,” from October 3rd through the 16th, it was announced today by Lylle Breier, senior vice president of worldwide special events for Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.

The film screens daily at 10:00 am, 1:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm and 9:40 pm. Tickets are available at the El Capitan Theatre (6838 Hollywood Blvd.), on line at www.elcaptitantickets.com, or by calling 1-800-DISNEY6. Special group rates for parties of 20 or more are available by calling 1-818-845-3110.

To commemorate the occasion, Walt Disney’s Soda Fountain and Studio Store (located adjacent to the theatre) will be offering the “Beverly Hills Chihuahua Sundae.” This mouthwatering treat comes in a delicious taco-shaped waffle cone, and is filled with vanilla ice cream, drizzled throughout with chocolate syrup, and garnished with fluffy whipped cream and festive sprinkles.

Commenting on the announcement, Breier said, “‘Beverly Hills Chihuahua’ is great fun for moviegoers of all ages, and there’s no better place to see it than at the El Capitan Theatre. In addition to our beautiful state-of-the-art digital projection, friendly staff, and classic movie palace environment, this is the only place to actually see the stars of the film live and in person. We’re very excited about this special engagement and know that our audience is going to have a great time.”

Walt Disney Pictures’ “Beverly Hills Chihuahua” follows the hilarious tale of Chloe (voice of Drew Barrymore), a diamond-clad, bootie wearing pampered pooch who enjoys her luxurious lifestyle so much that she hardly notices Papi (voice of George Lopez), a neighbor dog who is head over paws in love with her. But when Chloe gets lost in Mexico with only a street-wise German Shepherd (voice of Andy Garcia) to help her find her way home, Papi heads south of the border – joining forces with a motley crew: three dogs (voiced by Placido Domingo, Luis Guzman and Eddie “Piolin” Sotelo), two humans (Piper Perabo, Manolo Cardona), a sly rat (voice of Cheech Marin), and a nervous iguana (voice of Paul Rodriguez) – to rescue his true love.

More information available at: www.elcaptitantickets.com

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Re: Beverly Hills Chihuahua at the El Capitan Theatre

I have to say that this surprises me. When I checked on what would be at the El Cap during my trip, it appeared as though Nightmare Before Christmas would be there the entire month of October. If they were going to make changes, I almost wish they would have put the High School Musical 3 premiere at the El Cap on the 16th instead of at the Galen Center.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"