• Troublemaker

Cool "Renaissance Rats" -- HorseAndRabbit.com Adventure #48

And you all thought you had seen the last of us. Nope, we're back!

So, it took a little while for little Rat to get old enough to actually go out in public. There were quite a few aborted trips in there, that's for sure. But when we finally DID go out for an outting, it turned into a huge project.

Like, a month-and-a-half long project! But working with the PR department of the original Renaissance Pleasure Faire, and getting up-close and personal with the cast and crew of the event, we can proudly present the first part of fantastically fun update...

EPISODE 48: Renaissance Rats, part 1

"Our adventure begins! Join Horse, Rabbit and Rat and a cast of merry revelers at the original Renaissance Pleasure Faire. This year, our hosts try to infiltrate the faire in order to better know the characters and personalities that make this fascinating event happen."

Please subscribe to our podcast on iTunes -- visit us by clicking HERE.

You can also find Quicktime versions of the show at HorseAndRabbit.com Adventure's mainpage. And, obviously, you can learn more about us at our main site: HorseAndRabbit.com.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Re: "Renaissance Rats" -- HorseAndRabbit.com Adventure #48

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphenom View Post
    And you all thought you had seen the last of us. Nope, we're back!
    And that's a very good thing! *does the happy dance*

I can't wait to watch your latest podcast. Although, I'm going to be late for work if I don't get off the computer NOW, so I'll have to wait until this evening to download it. I'm looking forward to it!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

I haven't been to the Renaissance Pleasure Faire in probably over 10 years. So this was really fun to watch. I enjoyed meeting all the characters in the podcast. And how fun must it have been for Horse Bunny to get to join the other working women at The Bell.

But my two favorite parts are easily:
    - "kill the wabbit, kill the wabbbit, kill the waaaabbbbittt!" (I totally <3 What's Opera Doc)
    - predicting Rat's future: "...and he will have a herd of goats. And women. But not necessarily in that order."

Thanks again for putting these podcasts together! I can see that you guys love going to the Faire as much as you do Disneyland.
    I'm looking forward to the next installment.

• Troublemaker

Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo4 View Post
    I haven't been to the Renaissance Pleasure Faire in probably over 10 years. So this was really fun to watch. I enjoyed meeting all the characters in the podcast. And how fun must it have been for Horse Bunny to get to join the other working women at The Bell.

But my two favorite parts are easily:
    - "kill the wabbit, kill the wabbbit, kill the waaaabbbbittt!" (I totally <3 What's Opera Doc)
    - predicting Rat's future: "...and he will have a herd of goats. And women. But not necessarily in that order."

Thanks again for putting these podcasts together! I can see that you guys love going to the Faire as much as you do Disneyland.
    I'm looking forward to the next installment.
    Thanks! They're absolutely wonderful events, and we've found a feeling of "family" there that we haven't anyplace else. This year more than ever -- and it was fun working with the faire's PR folks to facilitate this podcast. Made us feel less awkward cramming a camera in front of someone and saying "you know that ad-lib you just did... could you do it one more time from the top? And this time, with feeeeeling!"

Part 2 will be a bit delayed, as we're waiting on some decisions from the faire's owners on Part 1 before piecing things together. :-)

So very, very glad you liked it. Now, if we could get some more people to venture from the photo threat to this one so they get the whole experience. :-)