Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Riverside and Garden Grove, and everywhere in between.

Re: 6/16: Dumbo & Dumber

Increase the costs of the AP's instead of getting rid of them. Additionally they should start block out dates a week before new entertainment is released, thus if a So Cal AP really wants to see it when it first opens, they pay the extra $30.

All of this won't be a problem once DCA pulls in a larger % of the crowds making DL more manageable.

• Now 40% less bitter!

Quote Originally Posted by socalkdg View Post
    ...thus if a so cal ap really wants to see it when it first opens, they pay the extra $30.
    $40.
    Oo-de-lally!

• Favorite movie ever

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMoose View Post
    Call me crazy but I like to see Disney do away with the AP at Disneyland. Sounds like booth parks can not handle them anymore.
    Hey, now- that wouldn't be fair to those that like to go! Besides, Disney gets most of thier money from APers- because they buy the merchandise, they buy the CD's, and they ride the rides. :P

Quote Originally Posted by dolewhipman View Post
    Unfortunately, I know that some of the information in this article is wrong. Please understand I do not mean offense by this reply, but I work Entertainment Costuming for the Disneyland Resort, and I also worked opening weekend of Nightastic on the Electrical Parade and can verify that things like the Electrical Parade being delayed "purposely" for 20 minutes is false. It was delayed do to a "Wardrobe Malfunction" as one of the characters in the parade realized moments before parade step-off that she forgot a very important costume piece back at Parade Issue (where the characters in a parade get their costumes, which is ever so conveniently located behind Toon Town.) The reason why the parade was delayed twenty minutes was because we (and yes, I was one of those who went to retrieve the costume piece) had to go all the way around the resort, find the piece, travel back to EP step off, and have the character put on the piece.
    Well confirmed, it's nice to know that you are doing something for the concern of someone.

As for the article, well-done! I tried to go see Fantasmic for my birthday on the 14th of June, and when we tried to arrive one hour before it started, we were not able to get a good seat. As for the 11:30 showing on Fantasmic- I don't know why they didn't put it on the schedule. When you improvise, you throw people off, and Disney needs to learn how to see what the capacity for Disneyland will be, and I think they need to schedule ahead of time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5drgntKOI

I'M LOOKING THROUGH YOU...WHERE DID YOU GO?

Nooo!! They can't get rid of AP's. My AP is my most prized possession!!!
    It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
    As for the 11:30 showing on Fantasmic- I don't know why they didn't put it on the schedule. When you improvise, you throw people off, and Disney needs to learn how to see what the capacity for Disneyland will be, and I think they need to schedule ahead of time.
    Ok- It wasn't put on the schedule because the schedules are made in advance.

And how did adding a another show "throw people off"? Because the first two shows were packed you had a third chance to see the show. I think it helped.

third- "Disney needs to learn how to see what the capacity for Disneyland will be, and I think they need to schedule ahead of time." Ya- because Disney can totally see into the future.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by dolewhipman View Post
    third- "Disney needs to learn how to see what the capacity for Disneyland will be, and I think they need to schedule ahead of time." Ya- because Disney can totally see into the future.
    Well, they do try, and I agree that changing the schedule when they were wrong was better than not changing it.

This was just an unusual week. Exascerbated by the one thing that causes all the problems at DL.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Now 40% less bitter!

Out of curiosity, how many of those complaining about the APs being the problem don't have one?
    Oo-de-lally!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345