• MiceAge Columnist
    • MiceAge Founder & Editor

Blog Entries

6/20: Editor's Note

After a delightful Sat. with very light crowds due to all the blockouts, the Annual Passholders descend in huge numbers again Sun. - Tue. to see World of Color. Mon. June 21 is now projected as one of the highest attendance days in years. All of those Disneyland managers that were sent to DCA last week to rescue the overwhelmed team won't be around however, so now it's time for the DCA crew to prove they can handle the Disneyland-sized World of Color crowd control on their own. It would be wise to avoid visiting the Resort through Tue. if at all possible.
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

• Disneyland PAP

Re: 6/20: Editor's Note

Thanks for the heads up. I just now read your review and now this. What's funny is before I read this, I texted friends and organized a small group of us to go tomorrow night. We're all set (she's getting tickets in the morning while I'm at work) and I'll meet them there. Now I have to warn them "It's gonna be busy!" But forewarned…

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Gone2Disneyland View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I just now read your review and now this. What's funny is before I read this, I texted friends and organized a small group of us to go tomorrow night. We're all set (she's getting tickets in the morning while I'm at work) and I'll meet them there. Now I have to warn them "It's gonna be busy!" But forewarned…
    they can't get a ticket for u if ur annual pass or ticket wasn't scanned at the entrance that ur somewhere in the park

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Is it going to be similarly busy on the 28th? That's a Monday, or is this warning specifically for this week only?