• Mouse at work

MAW Episode 7 and STAR WARS Special/ STAR WARS Special Logo

Hey GUYS! Please visit: BLOG.MICEATWORKPODCAST.COM For our greatest episodes yet! Also, check out our new Star Wars Special Logo: Be sure to check out our podcast at: BLOG.MICEATWORKPODCAST.COM and on iTunes!
    "Ian, in life, whatever you do, DO NOT give up your dreams and goals of the past, present, and future and only then will you be successful!" - Walter Elias Disney

• Disney friends are #1

Re: MAW Episode 7 and STAR WARS Special/ STAR WARS Special Logo

Love the podcasts! They're informative, well researched, and thoroughly enjoyable. These guys have a good thing going and I think we MiceChatter's should all support them in their endeavor. After all, they're doing it for us! It may be a little rough around the edges sometimes, but it is a labor of love that is still in it's infancy and deserves to be listened to (and commented upon) by all of us as this could easily become a community effort.. Be sure to leave a comment for the episode(s) you listen to as they are read, and responded to. Mine even caused a couple of changes based on my input. This is a podcast by fans, for fans. I can't say enough for this. The "reporters" are all passionate about their seperate fields of "expertise" and each compliments the multi-host format quite nicely. Give these guys a chance, you won't be disappointed. One of the hosts even scored a preview of WoC a couple of days BEFORE the "Media Night" event AND the premeire to the general public. How cool is that!
    Last edited by Crazee4mm; 09-07-2010 at 04:28 PM.

• Member of Baxter's Army

Quote Originally Posted by Crazee4mm View Post
    Love the podcasts! They're informative, well researched, and thoroughly enjoyable. These guys have a good thing going and I think we MiceChatter's should all support them in their endeavor. After all, they're doing it for us! It may be a little rough around the edges sometimes, but it is a labor of love that is still in it's infancy and deserves to be listened to (and commented upon) bu all of us. Be sure to leave a comment for the episode(s) you listen to as they are read, and responded to. Mine even caused a couple of changes based on my input. This is a podcast by fans, for fans. I can't say enough for this. The "reporters" are all passionate about their seperate fields of "expertise" and each compliments the multi-host format quite nicely. Give these guys a chance, you won't be disappointed. One of the hosts even scored a preview of WoC a couple of days BEFORE the "Media Night" event AND the premeire to the general public. How cool is that!
    Thanks for the endorsement. We have been altering the format recently. We are now writng scripts for our segments where before we just researched and improvised so it will sound more natural. We also just launched our twitter.
    https://twitter.com/MAWpodcast
    listener feedback is incredibly important and starting now Listeners will get to pick the subject we talk about. So tweet us what you want us to talk about.

• Disney friends are #1

That's good to hear. I always give credit where it is due (and, as you know, "constructive criticisms" as well). Glad to see that they are not received as a sign of agression but as a comment on how I believe things could be better executed. Scripts or not, I like the quality of the info as well as the opinions/experiences of the participants. I mean what I say and if I'm praising or critiquing, I meant it at the time I typed it. Life's too short to just tell people what they want to hear all the time. I'd hate it if that's all my friends told to me as well. I have put the podcast "link" in my "favorites" and check it at least every other day to see if there's something new. Glad to hear that you are refining the process so that the podcasts aren't such a "birthing" process but a naturally flowing tide of info being passed along to our eager ears.

• Member of Baxter's Army

Quote Originally Posted by Crazee4mm View Post
    That's good to hear. I always give credit where it is due (and, as you know, "constructive criticisms" as well). Glad to see that they are not received as a sign of agression but as a comment on how I believe things could be better executed. Scripts or not, I like the quality of the info as well as the opinions/experiences of the participants. I mean what I say and if I'm praising or critiquing, I meant it at the time I typed it. Life's too short to just tell people what they want to hear all the time. I'd hate it if that's all my friends told to me as well. I have put the podcast "link" in my "favorites" and check it at least every other day to see if there's something new. Glad to hear that you are refining the process so that the podcasts aren't such a "birthing" process but a naturally flowing tide of info being passed along to our eager ears.
    We take fan commentary very seriously. Just wish we had more of it.