• Disney Podcaster

WEDway Radio - Check us out

Whoa looks like I haven't posted in Micechat since the release of Episode 11. Well that was about two years ago and we have grown a lot since then.

If you haven't checked us out I encourage you to do so. We have about 60 episodes on iTunes and we focus on Disney history from both a theme park and Walt Disney Co perspective. We may have
    an episode where we talk to people from Touringplans.com about park touring strategies, or an episode that looks at the history of various attractions, big or small from El Rio Del Tiempo to Splash Mountain. We cover the history of both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Regardless of whether you make it out to Disneyland every week or plan a vacation every five years, I'm sure you'll enjoy our show.
    Looking for a great podcast about Walt Disney World and Disneyland; Check out our latest episode of WEDway Radio at http://www.wedwayradio.com

Follow WEDway Radio on Twitter

Re: WEDway Radio - Check us out

This podcast is the best, the chemistry between brothers Nate and Matt is great. And they have been really good about posting a new podcast every week/2week time period. They do a lot of podcasts about Disney parks history as well as extinct attractions, a great listen one of the best Disney podcasts out there.