• MiceAge Columnist
    • MiceAge Founder & Editor

Blog Entries

3/17: Pressing Matters

Cool Things, Fun Events... Discuss Sue's latest finds here...

DIRECT ARTICLE LINK: Pressing Matters - MiceAge.com
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

• Shablagoo!

Re: 3/17: Pressing Matters

Interesting. When the Harry Potter Exhibition was here in Seattle they advertised it as the last stop in the US. Apparently the organizers do not now their geography.

I made a mid week trip to the exhibition and it was not bad. I felt there were plenty of missed opportunities to "plus the show". Still it was a little over priced in my opinion. Do be sure to get the audio tour though as it will fill you in on the background of the stuff you are looking at.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Re: 3/17: Pressing Matters

I remember reading in one of the member newsletters for LACMA, that the Tim Burton Exhibition at the Museum Of Modern Art, New York was their fifth most successful exhibit in the museum's history. (And, yes, it looks to be FUN!)

Timekeeper
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.