Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1

    • Senior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    55

    Stop bugging Al!

    [Begin Rant]

    Everytime I log on and see people asking Al where his updates are it makes me cringe. Al provides a free service (a darn good one) at what I am assuming is his expense. If the man can't update right away, I am sure he has a reason. And even if the reason is that he doesn't feel like it, (and I don't think it ever is), who are we to judge?

    Al and the gang give us there blood sweat and tears at no expense... who are you to cry out for more?

    [End Rant]

    P.S. All hail Al

    P.P.S. Send these good people some money with those donation boxes... mice chat too... you know they all deserve it
    I didn't say a word.

  2. #2

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In a 3D movie theater
    Posts
    4,834
    Quote Originally Posted by egroeg
    Everytime I log on and see people asking Al where his updates are it makes me cringe. Al provides a free service (a darn good one) at what I am assuming is his expense.
    I am not bugging him... If I ever meet the guy, I feel like I should him breakfast! You know? (Pardon the pun) But it is just a little food for thought.
    Check out my other blog:

  3. #3

    • It's all nonsense
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    You'll never guess
    Posts
    2,552
    It's always better than everyone not asking for another update.

  4. #4

    • Gay Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,425
    Well, oour rules here don't include not asking Al where his updates are, so, ask away. I just won't guarantee you'll get any answers.

    And, if a thread bugs you, feel free not to read it.

  5. #5

    • Still wants to be a cat!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    2.4 Miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    7,149
    Met Al last Sunday, bugged him then, but won't be bugging him anymore, unless I course I run into him again!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!


    - Wolfette

  6. #6

    • Santa Barbara, CA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,624
    There is no "Al".. Al stands for "artifical lambaster" he/it is a search engine/ algorythm that searches Disney missgivings and reports them. I went to his "Home' and it is an empty room with a moldy pop tart tied to a Mac IIe and a bunch of wires. The real "Al" passed away in a fatal Skyway accident years ago and was covered up during the Pressler reign of terror. Don't bug him of he'll/it'll hack the living daylights out of your system.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

    [FONT=Arial Narrow]

  7. #7

    • MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Temple of the Forbidden Eye
    Posts
    13,791
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    There is no "Al".. Al stands for "artifical lambaster" he/it is a search engine/ algorythm that searches Disney missgivings and reports them. I went to his "Home' and it is an empty room with a moldy pop tart tied to a Mac IIe and a bunch of wires. The real "Al" passed away in a fatal Skyway accident years ago and was covered up during the Pressler reign of terror. Don't bug him of he'll/it'll hack the living daylights out of your system.
    Shhhhhhhhhh quiet, they'll hear you.

    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

    Find us on Facebook:

    .

    How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,



  8. #8

    • Still wants to be a cat!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    2.4 Miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    7,149
    Oops, heard ya! AKA - Al LOL!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!


    - Wolfette

  9. #9

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Posts
    58
    Al loves it. Nothing better than to feel needed or wanted. He purposely makes you and me wait, just so he can read, and gloat over, endless posts awaiting his updates. He is good at marketing himself!

    -Chris

  10. #10

    • Smells like beer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Monkey Sex
    Posts
    4,639
    Al bugs me!

  11. #11

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In a 3D movie theater
    Posts
    4,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    There is no "Al".. Al stands for "artifical lambaster" he/it is a search engine/ algorythm that searches Disney missgivings and reports them. I went to his "Home' and it is an empty room with a moldy pop tart tied to a Mac IIe and a bunch of wires. The real "Al" passed away in a fatal Skyway accident years ago and was covered up during the Pressler reign of terror. Don't bug him of he'll/it'll hack the living daylights out of your system.
    Once he hacked my system so now every time I open up my operating system I now see IHOPs Breakfast menu on the opening screen...

    Dang, that was annoying....
    Check out my other blog:

  12. #12

    • Disney Dad & Disney Nuts
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    CA, East Bay - San Francisco area
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    Al loves it. Nothing better than to feel needed or wanted. He purposely makes you and me wait, just so he can read, and gloat over, endless posts awaiting his updates. He is good at marketing himself!

    -Chris
    More updates Please!!

    Hope this helps fill the gloat meter a little more

    Please, Please more updates!!

    I really look forward to what Al has to say and to this site for that matter- it seems to be a great collection of very knowledgable and caring Disney Fanatics.

    Keep up the great work and I agree with the statement that goods things don't come free - Use the donation boxes and Keep Mice Age alive and well fed. Muffins are expensive ya know! Especially at Disneyland

  13. #13

    • Know More Than You Should
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Experiencing Technical Difficulties
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by egroeg
    [Begin Rant]

    Everytime I log on and see people asking Al where his updates are it makes me cringe. Al provides a free service (a darn good one) at what I am assuming is his expense. If the man can't update right away, I am sure he has a reason. And even if the reason is that he doesn't feel like it, (and I don't think it ever is), who are we to judge?

    Al and the gang give us there blood sweat and tears at no expense... who are you to cry out for more?

    [End Rant]

    P.S. All hail Al

    P.P.S. Send these good people some money with those donation boxes... mice chat too... you know they all deserve it

    [AGREE]



    [/AGREE]













  14. #14

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Morva in the Land of Prydain
    Posts
    4,728
    ORDDU: One of these days, I hope to brew just the right potion to make Al fall in love with me....or maybe I'll brew the potion for DustySage, instead. Either way, I'll end up with quite a HUNK!!!

  15. #15

    • Earth Intruder
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Tangent Universe
    Posts
    3,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva
    ORDDU: One of these days, I hope to brew just the right potion to make Al fall in love with me....or maybe I'll brew the potion for DustySage, instead. Either way, I'll end up with quite a HUNK!!!
    The thought of that happening has me in hysterics for a whole host of reasons.

    You are too much, Morva
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)



    Founding Member of the BA!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 6/24: Bus, Stop!
    By Al Lutz in forum MiceAge Discussions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 09:43 AM
  2. Omg Wdw... Stop It!!!
    By aimster in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 09:46 PM
  3. This has been bugging me for a while now
    By Dreamingofeeyore in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 02:43 PM
  4. would you stop to help him or keep going?
    By Leviathan in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 09:13 AM
  5. Pit Stop
    By monorail_rider in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 02:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •