Mousterpiece Cinema, Episode 14: Dumbo

Hey, everyone! It's another Monday afternoon, which means I've got a brand-new episode of my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, to tell you about! If you're new to the podcast, you can start any time, so why not right now? The 14th episode, about the 1941 classic Dumbo, is now up on iTunes. This one's extra-special, because I'm joined by my first guest, Gabe Bucsko, a fellow Disney fanatic!

I'd be so grateful if you could write a quick review and give the show a star rating on iTunes. Finally, if you like what you hear, make sure to tell your friends! New listeners are, obviously, always welcome.

You can find the show on iTunes, on Twitter, at Facebook, or on the show's blog.
    Check out the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast on iTunes, on Twitter, on Facebook, or on the show's blog!

• Banned User

Re: Mousterpiece Cinema, Episode 14: Dumbo

unique christmas gifts

Well, it's getting close to Christmas time again. Each year it seems like Christmas sneaks up faster than it did the year before. Although the saying is usually true that "Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year", for many of us it is also the most costly.
    As we all know, this can be an extremely stressful time. If you are one of those scraping by each month just to pay your bills, the added pressure to earn extra money for Christmas can be a little much to handle.
    Making extra money is something a lot of us are worried about this time of year. With a combination of the economy, and job instability... you may be among the many searching for ways to make money this holiday season.
    www.personalsecuritystore.net