• MiceAge Columnist
    • MiceAge Founder & Editor

Blog Entries

11/29: What if they pick you?

Kevin takes you backstage at DisneyWorld's American Idol show, and he debuts the last of three new books this year.
    Discuss it all here...

DIRECT ARTICLE LINK: What if they pick you? - MiceAge.com
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Re: 11/29: What if they pick you?

Thanks Kevin... I have never had any desire to see the Idol Ex, for I have seen the show and am not a big fan of it. But I've always been curious about how this works. I will have to live vicariously through Miles for I cannot hold a tune.

Nice work.

Thanks for the tour thru Idol, Kevin! I didn't want to make my friend wait during my last trip, or I would've auditioned. Perhaps it's best suited to a solo trip...but then when they ask in front of the whole audience "Who are you here with?" What do you say? "Um, they're all in line for Midway Mania...yeah that's it"
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Thanks for the walkthough! When I was at DHS (still was called MGM when I was there) the place still sat empty; I'm glad that AI:Ex is there, filling an empty space. If it ever got cloned to DCA(might not because of possible re-theme of land), I would it try out myself.

Timekeeper
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

• MiceAge Columnist

Blog Entries

Thanks for the kind words. I got to do the backstage thing when the show was in its last week of previews. A friend had much the same experience. Especially the end. Darn kid singers.

Sam

I still miss the Superstar Television show they had in there, I guess that shows my age :-) But I just loved the Lucy and Golden Girls scenes they did in there. Until now, I wasn't really interested in seeing the new show, never cared for the TV version either. But after reading that they have CMs from the Adventurers Club in there, I want to see it at least once. Hopefully, they have more improv liberties than they had, for example, at the Velcro show in Epcot, which was really sad as they had to follow a existing script and it basically just was an ad for Velcro, pretty embarassing!