Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

MiceChat Podcast Episode 1: Cars Land and Transformers Prepare for Battle

Friends, Romans, MiceChatters, lend me your ears . . .

I'm proud to introduce you to the LONG awaited MiceChat Podcast.

Name:  mcpodcastlogo.jpg
Views: 2015
Size:  72.2 KB
    Click HERE for Podcast Direct Link

The first episode features discussion about Disney California Adventure's Cars Land, Universal Studios Transformers and which we think will capture the hearts and minds of tourists this summer.

Hosts Doug Barnes and Dustysage with guests Al Lutz and Fishbulb take us on an adventure into theme park land.

Take a listen and let us know what you think.

And if you'd like to submit a question or idea for next month's show, just call the MicePod hotline: 609-935-2147 or write to us at [email protected].

Happy listening!

-Dusty
    Last edited by Dustysage; 05-31-2012 at 01:34 PM.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Re: MiceChat Podcast Episode 1: Cars Land and Transformers Prepare for Battle

Excited to take a listen. I loved your interview on The Season Pass.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Excited to take a listen. I loved your interview on The Season Pass.
    Thank you, that's very kind. You'll be glad to know that Doug Barnes, of the Season Pass is our host on the MiceChat Podcast. He's awesome.
    Last edited by Dustysage; 04-24-2012 at 08:16 PM.
    Find us on Facebook:

• Hukuna Matata!

This is great it was nice to turn the tv off and sit back and listen as if I were in the room, also imagining the transformers ride also the new DCA. I love the podcast and cannot wait for more.
    Last edited by Joshnyah; 04-24-2012 at 11:56 PM.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I'm listening to it now. I can't seem to download it through the UK ITunes site. Any plans to address this issue, thanks.

Thanks so much for producing this, I have been waiting for a Micechat/Miceage podcast forever.

Two small suggestions:
    - Any chance on getting this show on Itunes? It's really easy to get your podcast added, but it will take about a week or two to get authorized for your first show. For myself and many regular podcast listeners having the show available on itunes subscriptions makes it really easy to listen and pick up the newest episodes.

-Second request... weekly show?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Regarding iTunes, we've submitted the podcast to Apple. We are just waiting for approval. But since the subject matter is sort of time sensitive, we decided to go ahead and share the direct link to the podcast.

It should be in iTunes and several other directories very soon.

In regard to publishing schedule. We'll keep it monthly for now while it grows an audience. If you'd like to see it more often, then please help spread the word with your friends and family. If there's a demand for it, we would very likely increase the frequency.

Glad you all like it.

Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

Oh something I would love to hear from your show is some history segments. I am sure with your crew you all have a lot of great stories you have collected over the years and it would be incredible to hear DLR and WDW history segments from subjects like rides to hotels.

Another Idea: Maybe a live recorded Podcast from some of your events like the gumball rally post event?

And about popularity of your show, I am sure once you are on Itunes you will be one of the top Disney Podcasts in no time.

Thanks again, I am so excited my and many's favorite Disney Site is now providing a Podcast which is mine and many's favorite way to get Disney news. I am sure once this is on Itunes the popularity will take it to at least one of the top 3 Disney Park podcasts on Itunes immediately.

I'm ready for episode two...

• Monorail Junkie

Dusty

Is there a trick to listening to it? I click on the "click for podcast" but it gets me to a blank screen. I try to download it and it wont let me do that either. Any suggestions? I really , really , really want to listen to it.

Thank you in advance and for all that you do for us fans.

Jim

I listened to the episode last night, really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Homan View Post
    Oh something I would love to hear from your show is some history segments. I am sure with your crew you all have a lot of great stories you have collected over the years and it would be incredible to hear DLR and WDW history segments from subjects like rides to hotels.

Another Idea: Maybe a live recorded Podcast from some of your events like the gumball rally post event?

And about popularity of your show, I am sure once you are on Itunes you will be one of the top Disney Podcasts in no time.

Thanks again, I am so excited my and many's favorite Disney Site is now providing a Podcast which is mine and many's favorite way to get Disney news. I am sure once this is on Itunes the popularity will take it to at least one of the top 3 Disney Park podcasts on Itunes immediately.

I'm ready for episode two...
    Try to Right Click on the link and choose save link as. You can also feed the RSS feed address directly into Itunes if that is easier for you I can provide that info.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Folks,

The podcast is now available on iTunes!

Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

Loved the podcast, guys. Can't wait for the next one!!!

• Hukuna Matata!

After Listening to it again I have to agree, I just realized that HAUNT was mentioned, Darn is it october yet????????? Great work guys, I just turned off the lights and listened away like they used to back in the Dark ages. It was nice and relaxing. This is something that I will get used to, Great Job Dusty, Todd, and Al.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast