Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Differently clued

Quote Originally Posted by dizneedoll
    I thought of that too and I thought maybe the copyright (or whatever) type laws can't hold up in Thailand? Interesting though. And it certainly is a creepy looking place.
    My guess was also that it was a copyright issue. I'm sure that's why we have Tokyo Disneyland and are now getting a Hong Kong Disneyland, since it sounds like building an official park is the only way to counter these rip-offs. Really, who wants a cheap imitation when you can have the real deal?
    "Do it for me then. Your gaming buddies are going to be there too. It will be good for you kids to go out and blow the stink off yourselves for one night."

"Fine. For you. And for the eradication of stink."

Gosh, Kevin, it's like you're reading my mind about the whole "visiting the parks as a tourist" thing. (Can't imagine why that would be. )

Everest is huge. I really like going there every few weeks to check on its progress. Luckily, I think DAK is my 2-year-old's favorite park. Oh, and speaking of Everest, in case anyone wanted to know, Everest was topped off on Jan 20. (I know Kevin's picture says it was taken that day, but he failed to mention that it had only been there for a few hours when that shot was taken). It was hanging from a crane when I pulled into the parking lot (around 10:30?), and I saw that it had the flag on it, but for whatever reason, I didn't think that was the top piece. Silly me. When I walked by Asia later in the day, there it was! I felt really dumb for not watching them put it up, but I was busy showing family around, so I probably didn't have time to do it anyway. Still, I can say I was there the day it was put up, at least.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12