Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

• Frozen lemonade addict!

Re: 8/1: Why? & Who?

Can someone please post a link to this full article? I was unable to find it. Thanks in advance!
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mugen80/
    http://jjhernandez.smugmug.com

• Earth Intruder

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiAngel
    I have a little girl. She is going to love this! Oh yeah, I'm nowhere near rich. Can someone say tax return! That's the money for my trips.
    Hair style plus make-up = $35
    Hair style, make-up plus nails = $45
    All of the above, plus princess costume and photo shoot = $175

That's the WDW prices. Not exactly cheap if you actually want to dress up like a princess.

Drunken_Monk the full article is on Miceage.com, just scroll down to Al's latest column and click on the picture.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiAngel
    Letting them dress up.

Are they going to ban this now from the kids? Because what's stopping a parent from letting little susie wear her snow white dress from home & just maybe pay for make-up & hair.
    Nothing! That's what we did. My DD wore her own Ariel dress and just had her hair and makeup done. And by makeup, it meant mostly some sparkles on her cheeks and a little lip gloss. She did NOT look like a streetwalker.

JULIE
    This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog

That's the WDW prices. Not exactly cheap if you actually want to dress up like a princess.
    The princess dress is $65 and accessories run another $30-40. (I know this because every time we go to WDW or DL, I get asked for everything!!!) So the deluxe package at $175 adds up like this:
    * Hair style, make-up plus nails = $45
    * Dress = $65
    * Princess accessories (shoes, wand, gloves, etc) = $40
    * Photos = $25

As for the photo shoot, we had that done for free. The photo shoot itself is free, its the photos that cost. But at WDW they have this thing called PhotoPass where you get a card and they put all your pictures on it* and at the end of the trip you can pay $99 for a disk of all the pictures. So we had all her photo shoot pictures put on that disk (which we were going to buy anyway) so basically that was free.

* There are photographers all over the parks and they take your pic everywhere! So you can get hundreds of pictures of your vacation on one disk. The PhotoPass card is not just for the Princess pictures.

You guys may think this is expensive but for me it's totally worth it to get it for my daughter because she just loves it! She still wears her "fake" hair from the hairstyle and will wear her Princess dress for Halloween and also wears it for dress-up play.

JULIE
    This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog

Drunken_Monk the full article is on Miceage.com, just scroll down to Al's latest column and click on the picture.
    HOLY COW!!!! I will let my daughter do it. Only one time though, not every visit.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyDriveBy
    Reasonably reliable rumor has it that Back to the Future is being replaced with an attraction based on Fast/Furious, at least in Orlando.

Perhaps USH is getting a similar swap-out?
    that sounds pretty dissapointing from my point of view

I thought Spiderman when I read that quote from Al I mean there will be Spiderman 3 soon will there not?

I wish Hollywood could get that Orlando attraction

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678