Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lightbulb Re: 9/6: Disneyland Paris Update

Quote Originally Posted by tasman View Post
    ^^ The big problem with WDS is not so much the lack of land...there is a lot of Disney land around the park...but the ridiculous layout. The current layout goes against all norms of good theme park design, and significant expansion will necessiate demolition of some of the current structures. Even if it were possible to shoe-horn several more major projects into the current small space, it will be difficult for the park to accomodate a proportionate increase in visitors.
    Not necesserally, if you cut out the actual tram tour station you can figure out some kind of enhanced main boulevard with a hub and spoke design. I perfectly understand your point though, WDS looks like today a 1/2 theme park, as if they had shelved for now the other half, north of the tram tour.
    If the current suits in Paris have not completely lost their mind and good sense, they can in the future "open" the park by shifting that dam.. tram tour station elsewhere. That was actually, a few years ago (prior to the opening of the park I think, back in the days they thought that could be a smashing succes), one possible plan with tram tour being rerouted.
    That's a reason why the actual station looks so temporary with its steel structure, but thanks the lord they have removed that HORRID sign on it !

I hope I make myself clear which I doubt however since I'm particularly tired today, my apologies

Re: 9/6: Disneyland Paris Update

I'm deeply sorry but for some reason my message has been posted 3 times, if some admin can delete :/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123