Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 1/24: Aptly Named

Quote Originally Posted by CostaFreak View Post
    Wow...Universal needs to put a new worthy ride in, and quick. The Simpson's doesn't look like a worthy replacement of Back to the Future from what I can see. Seriously, the Studios is being overshadowed by it's next door neighbor IOA from what I can see.

Maybe once the new Halo movie is made (being Microsoft sold the script to Universal), maybe a new, good attraction based on it might come to the World Expo area of the park.
    They've just put in a purchase request for a Maurer-Sohne rollercoaster for the Studios park and there's rumors about a possible Transformers attraction being made by some theme park company...could be Universal.

Blog Entries

Disaster is a great update to what was there. Kevin has lost his mind, go read all the other hundreds of reviews online which talk about how great it is. Is it perfect? No. Could it have been done a bit better to some people? Yes. But it is doing something that EQ never did, and that is bring in lines and laughs to this attraction again.

For those who say The Simpsons isn't going to be a worthy replacement of what you've seen, then what have you seen? Nothing. Universal has released nothing about this ride yet. There's no way you can make up your mind on nothing. There are some people on other forums who seem to know about whats going on but are being tight lipped, but say its going to be good. I guess we'll have to wait until we see more. We haven't even been given concept art for the building yet, much less any concept other than a brief description of what the ride will be like.

As others have said, there's talk of a new coaster coming (which I'm not real happy about if it winds up just being an unthemed coaster). There's also a rumor of a Transformers ride coming in a few years, in addition to the HP stuff coming into IOA. Universal Orlando is doing fine. Are the studios as coherent of a theme as they once were? No, but most theme parks seem to get that problem as they advance, especially if the whole park revolves around one theme. DHS and EPCOT are both having that same problem as well.

• Banned User

This is why I am glad I visit the park in October now...well, that is since HHN has been in USF for the past two years. Anyways, good review for a what sounds like a horrible oberlay

Funny, most of the reviews I've seen have been quite positive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12