Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

• HollywoodsNewestSensation

Re: Preview of the Pixar Play Parade!!!

I expect that once June hits and temperature rises again, we'll change our tune and it won't be drama anymore. A little water never hurt anybody.

• Can see my car from here

Quote Originally Posted by nonob88 View Post
    My feelings exactly ^

I can't even begin to imagine the complaints if this ever came to DL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fErgM5T0npo
    This one looks like fun, is that in Tokyo?! The flumes of water are huge, in comparison to the Pixar Play Parade. PPP is more like a 5 year old with a squirt gun constantly shooting you in the eyes and ears—more annoying than refreshing.

For me, PPP was middle of the road—not that great, not that bad. Has lots of potential though, and the performers give it their best.

They should rename it the Pixar Waterboarding Parade
    Far from the frenzy of the frantic world above.

• The Darkness to Light

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Mikerscope View Post
    This one looks like fun, is that in Tokyo?! The flumes of water are huge, in comparison to the Pixar Play Parade. PPP is more like a 5 year old with a squirt gun constantly shooting you in the eyes and ears—more annoying than refreshing.
    Yeah, that was last year's Cool the Heat event when the only change was that they jacked-up the water cannons located on the stage and along the castle's teirs. If you want to see something really amazing, look up Wet & Wild Pirate Nights. Their finale is just jaw droping! I don't want to spoil it, but if I must...

Spoiler
    Basically, they fire off not only the water cannons, but TDL's flamethrowers and a few fireworks rockets all at the same time. I call it their triple bast attack!

But the reason why the water blasts are that huge is because of the distance they need to travel. TDL's hub is the biggest one I've seen as far as space photos go. Those water blasts have to carry at least half that distance in order to hit the person that was filming that video.

The show I meantioned in my last post (Chip & Dale's Cool Service) is like that as well, but they have to make sure their blasts have a smaller distance to clear until their final stop. I still think that show would be great for Epcot, since all it is is a boat with a couple water cannons. Real budget friendly.[/cheap jab]
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Both Tokyo and Hong Kong have either a water parade or water show that wets people.

They are all very fun and the people enjoy it.

• The Darkness to Light

And they NEED it. The summers there are reported to be extremely hot.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

• Boat shoes all day long

Thumbs up Re: Preview of the Pixar Play Parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    Well here is my review on the new Pixar Play Parade. I when to Disneyland on Sunday around 4:30 to see this new Parade and well what I can say is. This parade will not last long. I did not like this parade at all people around me didn't like it ether. Disney may a big mistake and they shouldn't let Block Party Bash go to WDW. I didn't like the music they had to it there was to much bubbles and water getting u all wet. I know they said u may get wet but if I didn't have my sun glass on I would of got my eyes poke out from the water going in my eyes. I didn't even like the float they really didn't have any nice looks to them. I have also hear from other people on Saturday that they didn't like it. I will give this parade a 4 to 6 months to live before it goes like Lights Magic. Which I never saw when that was out but hear about lights Magic from friends this PPP is just like it. In a scale from 1 to 10 I give it a 2.
    You know, it's funny, a funny thing, I got water sprayed in my eye because I wasn't wearing glasses! It poked the eyeball right out and the CM's at the end of the parade swept it up! Now you would think this is a bad thing? Not me though. I love pirates and now I get to wear a patch until they are done making my glass eye. Depth perception can be problem at times, but eh, you win some you lose some.

On another note, this parade is innovative and everyone seems to love it.
    "Let's get weird" -Abraham Lincoln

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789