Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

whats The funniest thing your child,neice or kid relative said this week

I just got to laugh, my almost 5 year old comes off with some doozies!
    He said to me this morning when he chalked up the walls while I was bathing
    "ME" why did you do this since you know we do not write on walls"
    Son " well if you did not want me do it why did you buy it for me?
    me " Son you know I bought it for the sidewalk
    Son" yeah but I can pretent the wall is the sidewalk " big smile"

or this one a while ago

me" we are going to walmart to buy a few things ok
    son" ok, lets get all the toys now and buy food for christmas
    Arn't they cute!!!!

Re: whats The funniest thing your child,neice or kid relative said this week

My two year old has become my parenting tool. When I yell, at her, or anything else, she started saying, with the most serious face:
    "quiet mommy"
    Its one of those things you just want to laugh so bad but you can't.
    I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

• Just Me

Just now. The Boy, "Mom, if you let my friends come in I pinky promise to clean the living room when they leave."

So now I have a living room full of munchkins.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

I was just hanging with my 21 month old great niece and OH MY GOD she has such a goofball personality! A few examples:

She sticks her fingers in her ears and "talks" because it sounds different than when her fingers arent in her ears.

She'll just out of the blue start doing this weird wiggly dance thing as shes walking, then stop and continue walking like normal.

She'd walk up to me and just start jibber jabbering and I'd jibber jabber back and it was like we were having some toddler conversation and apparently I was saying something hysterical because she'd just burst out laughing.

She'd put her finger to her lips like she was "shushing" you to be quiet only she did it with this little attitude.

• My cuties!

Here's a link to my daughter doing her "tricky dance" (what she calls it). My son was dancing too but apparently the dog didn't like his dance and nudged him out of the way! Tricky dance video

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom
    Here's a link to my daughter doing her "tricky dance" (what she calls it). My son was dancing too but apparently the dog didn't like his dance and nudged him out of the way! Tricky dance video

My favorite part was your dog trying to eat your sons face. CUJO - NO!!

• Banned User

That was so cute!!! I wish I knew how to do that!! ( upload fierls not dance LOL!

• My cuties!

Do have a video option on your digital camera? If so you just take the video, download it on your computer the same as pictures and then upload it to that site. It is really easy!

The dance is pretty easy to do too!

• Man O Lantern

My seven year old is a super-serious environmental tree-hugging type.

She said the other day at the zoo:

"If I was President, I'd outlaw fly swatters and bee traps. We need to learn to protect bugs, not kill them!"

Yesterday (to my mom and my grandma):

"I'm one quarter vegetarian."

A few weeks ago:

"I feel bad for the bees. They do all the work and humans go and steal all the honey."

• Banned User

ok, heres one for ya.
    my daughter comes out of the bathroom screaming there is hair everywhere.
    me... ok so who's hair?'
    my son..... hiding in his room blurts out..... well I told you, you better give me a hair cut, "now you did it" , now you did it!! I cut it because you did not cut it like I told you to.

• For old time sake

i think Stinkerbelle's daughter and my niece were made from the same mold.

This morning the younger one (age 3) said that she was watching a video on TV and it was a song I would like. So she starts singing it and then stops. I said "Is that it?" "uh huh" then I reminded her she was going to be a flower girl: "I'm going to be a flower girl????" Me..."yes sweetie you are" Her"Oh I'll be so beautiful in flowers!!!"
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Minion

get that girl a skateboard! i think she may be a natural!
    please be afraid.

• tinkerbell freak

my three and a half year old son as the traffic on the freeway in Seattle grinds to a hault "Mommy, this does NOT look good." (with the most serious look on his face)

my youngest son, who is 18 months, does not yet speak - however his latest thing is to run in little circles in the center of the living room until he falls over dizzy. impressive - he can actually go for quite a while!

vmk addict and member of the dancing mickeys

• Silly me

In a castle far away from Cali....sad I know

Sitting at a serious dinner, Holland says donít make me come up there and whoop the both of ya'll...I was rolling. Itís a line from Madagascar.
    Back to school back to school, to prove to dad Iím not a fool I have my lunch packed up, my shoes tied tight I hope I donít get in a fight oh back to school....

• See what I got?

My 2 3/4 yo DS was laying with me in our bed, and I told him, "Nathan, we are two peas in a pod." He replies, "I don't want to be a peanut bob!"

P.S. Awww, Twinmom, you have a Siberian or an Alaskan Malamute?!? I used to have a Siberian Husky. They are sooooo cute!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast