•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

?nnA arabraB s"erehW

That's Where's Barbara Ann? backwards. My real name is actually Barbara Ann. My MiceChat name is Barbaraann.

I am typing this on a Sunday night.

Tomorrow I will be going to Wisconsin Dells with my grandson and my husband. No phones. No internet. The waterpark, and lots of peace and quiet.

I know I will probably miss a lot while I am away, even if it is for only a few days.

I am leaving this thread as a place for MiceChatters to inform me of any great MiceChat news.

Or if you wish you may ignore this thread altogether.

Or you can tell me how ridiculous I am for starting this thread.

It would be nice to come back on Friday and have something extra special to read.

.ecnavda ni uoy knahT

• That's Hawt

Re: ?nnA arabraB s"erehW

have fun! Isn't Wisconsin Dells where that new rollercoaster Hades is!???!! You should so TOTALLY ride it! It looks wicked awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Minion

Re: ?nnA arabraB s"erehW

I hope you have a wonderful time!! Enjoy your time away!! I'm sure there will be a lot of posts for you when you return!! Clever title too!!
    Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!!