• keep moving forward...

sooo... whats for snack today?

today i had hot fresh baked cookies after the first day of school... ooooooooo

what did you guys have???

• insufferable know-it-all

Re: sooo... whats for snack today?

snack? Man, I just finished lunch and I'm STUFFED (Subway will do that to ya)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• keep moving forward...

i have 4th period lunch at school (meaning i eat at 10:30)... so by the time i get home im hungry

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Little Debbie Nutty Bars - duh!! (I put her in here 'cause she likes them too - lol)

• Banned User

ok, I will be eating birthday cake today as my daughter is having her 11th birthday today. She wasso depressed because of the new school and not knowing any one that I decided to run a cake to school and a bouquet of baloons to suprise her. I am sure her class will like the cake treat today
    Poor kid, I forgot those days when you were hitting puberty, did not know any one and between the hormon surges, and the nervouse times I am impressed she did so well. She was crying last night. I asked why and she said " I don't know. Puberty, OMG I am so not going to like this !!
    I am glad I brought a cake to school and baloons, I am sure this will brighten her day
    ( gosh I hope so, or I am going to hear about it when she comes home !

• Waiting for the stork

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    ok, I will be eating birthday cake today as my daughter is having her 11th birthday today. She wasso depressed because of the new school and not knowing any one that I decided to run a cake to school and a bouquet of baloons to suprise her. I am sure her class will like the cake treat today
    Poor kid, I forgot those days when you were hitting puberty, did not know any one and between the hormon surges, and the nervouse times I am impressed she did so well. She was crying last night. I asked why and she said " I don't know. Puberty, OMG I am so not going to like this !!
    I am glad I brought a cake to school and baloons, I am sure this will brighten her day

Your a good mom....I'm sure she loved it.
    that was a very sweet thing to do.

my daughter will be 11 in a few weeks, were going thru the random tears here too...

from one mommy to another
    procrastibating

• /sigh

Uh Oh Oreo's....mmmmmmm
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Happy Birthday to her!!

I FINALLY found the Honey Maid Soft Baked bars in BANANA!!! Yay, I've wanted them for months! so that will be my afternoon snack
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla

((((((((Hugs))))))) to Karla and Rachal...and give her a happy birthday hug too please!!! She is an awesome person and will do great Karla!!!!

Lets see...snack...I will be making a cheese crisp...some cheese melted and browned in a pan!! It is really yummy actually...kind of like cheeze its without the flour...but today it is low fat four cheese mexican blend...that should be really good!!!!
    Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!!

• Silly me

In a castle far away from Cali....sad I know

Tootsie Roll Midgees! YUM!
    Back to school back to school, to prove to dad Iím not a fool I have my lunch packed up, my shoes tied tight I hope I donít get in a fight oh back to school....

• Banned User

well my Rachal came home from school and said she loved the suprise and so did her class. She said she felt better ,whew! I was afraid I might embaress her but she said she felt great because all the kids were saying " your mom is so cool Rachal "
    ok, I made it thru today, nwo the next 7 more years LOL! we will be going to grandma's for cake and ice cream later on and I am taking her out to dinner to.
    A good day !!
    Oh and my house is all done and we can move back into it tomorrow. we had every flor besides the kitchen and bathrooms redfone and they look awsome! Now we will be working for hours putting all the things away, but hey, I just love al new carpeting and wood flooring. Now I do not have to winter clean the carpets before the holidays :0 OH life is god for us today ....... Happy dancing.......

• Circle of Ancients

Already had it....Cold Stone Creamery!! MMMMMM