• insufferable know-it-all

Disaster help for animals

Saw a lady from this organization being interviewed. Thus far, it's all I've heard about any attempt to help the animals.

http://www.noahswish.org/

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: Disaster help for animals

Awww, this makes me soo sad!!
    A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Heck if I were in that Hurricane, I would make sure I have my cat placed in his traveling box and I would take him with me wherever I go. This is a tad off topic, but I just adopted my beautiful cat from a high kill shelter and there were chances that he would not survive because for some reasons cats with his fur color do not get adopted out because of their association with bad luck. So I am proud that I rescued him.

I hope that the pets who are now homeless get saved and adopted. I am an animal person but I have to realize that I unfortunately can not save every animal. (sad)

• Mice Chat Newbie

I can't stand it when animals get hurt. One of the things I kept thinking about was, "What happened to the animals?" - I'll have to make a pet donation, too. I can't read the link, though, I'll lose it.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Heck if I were in that Hurricane, I would make sure I have my cat placed in his traveling box and I would take him with me wherever I go. This is a tad off topic, but I just adopted my beautiful cat from a high kill shelter and there were chances that he would not survive because for some reasons cats with his fur color do not get adopted out because of their association with bad luck. So I am proud that I rescued him.

I hope that the pets who are now homeless get saved and adopted. I am an animal person but I have to realize that I unfortunately can not save every animal. (sad)
    I'm guessing you got a black cat! I'm on my second black cat, my 1st was pure black, my current is a black calico mix. The older she gets the more patchworky she gets. I luv the color - they are gorgeous!
    (my kid saved our dog, he's an alaskan sled dog who wasn't too good at it and was being starved and mistreated, he's a bit skittish and shy but I'm so happy we gave him a much happier home!)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    I'm guessing you got a black cat! I'm on my second black cat, my 1st was pure black, my current is a black calico mix. The older she gets the more patchworky she gets. I luv the color - they are gorgeous!
    (my kid saved our dog, he's an alaskan sled dog who wasn't too good at it and was being starved and mistreated, he's a bit skittish and shy but I'm so happy we gave him a much happier home!)

I must bow to you . I LOVE Black cats and this too is my second one. Unfortuanately my first one got old and died when cancer spread throughout his poor little body (No wonder he went into hiding). My second one is pure black like my other cat and he just turned 1 . Well he is beautiful and you know how most cats have that greenish yellow color arorind their black corneas? well he has that too but he even has a bit of blue circling around his corneas. His eyes are SO precious. He is the silliest thing.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Boingonut has posted a link to a website for the Humane Society in this thread where you can send donations to them.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10426

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.