Thread: Im BOOOOOORED

• True Disneyland Nerd!

Lodi Ca, 6 hours from the Happiest Place on Earth *o*!!

Im BOOOOOORED

ok...Im boooooooored...Im sitting here in my boutique and its toooo quiet!! No one is shopping today....okay a few were earlier but sheesh!! I have my dogs here and even they are bored...Ive cleaned my storage room, done all my new displays (LOVE them!! all this really kewl new Halloween stuff i got...yeay) so Im done with everything I HAVE to do..f..the worst part is....ok...Im going to admit it....brace yourselves... Im addicted to the Big Brother live feeds on the internet...for three months I have it on on the time...I know I know....Im a loser...but it is friggin HI-LAR-IOUS!!! Well, because of some stuuupid twist that they want everyone to watch on the lame show tonite...THEY HAVE BLOCKED THE FEEDS FOR 48 HOURS! AAAGGGGGGHHHHH! So now its REALLY boring and quiet at my shoppe....ok, I do have my Partridge Family cd blaring....but besides that....guess I could put in a scary movie I brought..but gosh I miss my Big Brother fix!! I have GOT to get a life....

• OM NOM NOM

Re: Im BOOOOOORED

I hate boredom. But today I fought it off by buying a car! I purchased a '92 Toyota Camry LE with 73K miles for only $5800! My mom is the real reason I got such a great deal; she talked them down from $7300.

I love it! It is a silver 4-door with power steering/windows/locks, keyless entry, and cruise control. It doesn't have a CD Player, but that can be easily remedied.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• True Disneyland Nerd!

Lodi Ca, 6 hours from the Happiest Place on Earth *o*!!

Im my gosh...now that IS exciting!! I so happy for you!! Yeay!!!

• no flash photography...

I'm beyond bored....and there is nothing to do. Maybe tomorrow I'll go to our lame as can be fair. I heard te gang members don't go until night. I can be gone by then, but my friend went during the day last year and had to dive down to the ground when shooting started outside of the fair.....I hate living here sometimes...other times i just accept it...To do anything worth doign is at least an hour drive....

• For old time sake

I'm working and doing everything at a snails pace. There is a wedding here today and I am dying to go into the church to watch. I better get back to working on my Youth group

EOM congrats on the new car
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• R.I.P. Mandy

Quote Originally Posted by Christi
    I have GOT to get a life....
    :sits on couch next to Christi:

We can be the Lifeless Loser Sisters!
    Introducing- The Geek Tutorial! The new informational webseries on computers and the geekiness of life.

Screw eHarmony- I met my soulmate at Star Trek: The Experience.

Random funny exchange from Star Trek: The Experience:

BF: "If you take any photos on the attraction, we will shoot you with a phaser."
    Guest: "On stun?"
    BF: "Maybe....."
    Me: "I wouldn't trust him."

• For old time sake

i have a life, I'm just poor as all heck because I moved
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• no flash photography...

I started dinner. That killed about 15 min. Turkey breast is in the oven, potatoes are peeled and set to boil, veggies just have to be microwaved......it's only 4:30...*sigh*

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

If you are that bored, please, come do my laundry, dust my house, was my dogs, mop my floor, vaccum my living room, wash my car.....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

Bored? Oh how I wish!
    with moving back in, all the laundry being at the motel 5 days, bedding and throw rugs I am up to my eye balls in laundry. I also had so much stuff to put away I finally gave up and took a nap. I have floors to mop still and now the kids are hungry. Calgon take me away))))))))))

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I'm beyond bored....and there is nothing to do.
    There's never anything to do in the AV. NEVER. I find it amazing, they build something for people to do and nobody goes to it. The Wayne Gretzky skating rink is one of the first things that come to mind. But, I hear the new Walmart Supercenter is doing a good buiness right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    Maybe tomorrow I'll go to our lame as can be fair.
    Yeah, it sucks. Always has. Except for a couple of years ago when I won Destinys Child tickets from Schooners. I was 3 rows back!

Yeah, I'm bored, too!

• Circle of Ancients

Sorry to hear you are boreds Christii. If I were there we could put green cucumber mnaks on our faces and dance to that Partridge Family music together!!