Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

My Sister comments on NOLA.

I AM SO PISSED AT HER RIGHT NOW, I JUST HAVE TO WRITE, AND RANT IT OFF.

I Dont Know how many of you are familiar with Walnut Creek, CA, but it a very well off suburb of San Francisco, and My Sister is such a typical resident.

I just got off the phone with her and the topic of N.O. and the hurricane came up. She is Giving NOTHING to the Releif efforts and is urging all her friends to do the same. She is a school teacher (First Grade) who "Married Well" (Her husband is studying for his Doctorate in engineering, works at the Lawrence Livermore Lab, helping to develop weapons systems) lives in a million dollar house, and wants for nothing.

She said "Those filthy" people got what they deserved for being lazy, and not making the right life choices. That if they die, it is natural selection doing it's job, and they are better off dead. Why should she give a DIME to help those animals of her hard earned money. She went on with other ignorant closed minded statements.

I PRAY TO GOD AMERICA WAKES UP. PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS NEED A KHARMA ENEMA BADLY.....
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: My Sister comments on NOLA.

Wow, those lucky 1st graders.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

I'm so sorry that you had to deal with this.
    An unfortunate reality, some people have little compassion for others and don't feel they owe anything back to anyone for their fortune.
    Take heart, I'm sure that you are happier and more fulfilled in your own life. I truly believe compassionate people truly appreciate the "things" large or small that they have in their life.

• My prices are INSANE!

Originally posted by PanTheMan
    PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS NEED A KHARMA ENEMA BADLY.....
    Don't worry, it will happen one way or another. Life is funny that way.

I had family that lived in the Lafayette area, right next to Walnut Creek. Not the most delightful people to know.
    Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
    http://www.ericedunn.com/

• All you need is LOVE

Sorry

• Earth Intruder

Wow those comments are really awful, especially coming from her ivory tower, when she has the ability to help so many. Many of those people did not know that the evacuation was so serious (due to the incompetence of Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco). Some of those people were in hospitals and could not evacuate (including many doctors and nurses). Some of those people were too poor to leave, as in, they had no way to get out. What, she expected them to walk the 70 miles to Baton Rouge overnight through the swamp? Or does she think that African Americans are animals? (There's a lot of controversy going on over the coverage/response to this over the race issue).

How sad that she is encouraging people to just let others die. Or that she is teaching children, for that matter. How sad that she makes comments without compassion or spirituality.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Banned User

hmm... does she remember those tax deductions at least....

She needs to learn that you help others... what if a hurricaine formed in the pasific next year and hit her... What if no one wanted to donate then... get her emergency food and shelter... see how she would feel.. some of them do have money.. and need to get food and supplieds before even having a chance to get to it...

• My cuties!

Oh that is so sad! I feel bad for those first graders! What a "fine" example she is setting!!

• Sock Puppet

Glad my daughter isn't in her class. No offence to you, PanTheMan.

• LoisAlene

She's a first grade teacher?! I really hope that they have no children, Pan, it's a terrible lesson to pass along to the next generation. I'm sorry that such a close relative to you gives you such grief.
    Don't worry, Karma will take care of her. It always does.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Oh Yes. She is a Great one. She Went to UC Santa Barbara, sleeping her way to her degree. When she started Teaching she did so in a rather poor neighborhood where she was nearly fired after saying to a Young Black Mother How much she would Love to have a little black baby, "they are so cute, they look like little monkeys"

She now teaches here in WC in a wealthy area. Every year she tells me she can tell the Good Kids from the "Dummies" from the first day. And the "Dummies' go straight to the back, so she doesn't have to deal with them.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan
    Oh Yes. She is a Great one. She Went to UC Santa Barbara, sleeping her way to her degree. When she started Teaching she did so in a rather poor neighborhood where she was nearly fired after saying to a Young Black Mother How much she would Love to have a little black baby, "they are so cute, they look like little monkeys"

She now teaches here in WC in a wealthy area. Every year she tells me she can tell the Good Kids from the "Dummies" from the first day. And the "Dummies' go straight to the back, so she doesn't have to deal with them.
    Wow. I don't even know what to say after that. Just, WOW.

• That's Hawt

You know, I live in a generally wealthy area and even though I am not near my home currently I know what you mean. At my place of employment there are many minorities that work hard for the money they have, and last I heard from my manager, our property has raised over 22k dollars and that is with 200 employees! On top of that, our management company is matching anything raised by our properties on top of their one million dollar donation and they are opening a property in Dallas, TX to Doctors and people so that they can staff the hospitals for the added load. It really is a pity that some people are so closed minded to these matters, how would she feel if an earthquake were to completely destroy Walnut Creek? What would it be like for her if people in New York decided not to send money because it was her choice to live in an earthquake prone area. That is suck a disgrace.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan
    How do the second grade teachers love her?? "you don't even know basic math... 1 + 1 is not 3..."

how can she teach.. it seems like she does not care..

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

If it weren't for my 2 wonderful nephews, I'd disown her as my sister...Her & my dumb brother-in-law piss me off...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast