Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Disney, Rush Limbaugh team up to help raise funds for Hurrican Katrina Relief

Disney is allowing a special event at its Lion King Theater on October 18th.

Rush Limbaugh will do a "one man show" on that date, in conjunction with WABC (Disney owned station in New York). ALL monies will go to Hurricane Katrina relief.

FYI, all 1,800 tickets were sold out within 20 minutes.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• lol

Re: Disney, Rush Limbaugh team up to help raise funds for Hurrican Katrina Relief

Oh lord, I hope my dad doesn't see this!

• Reaver of Souls

Re: Disney, Rush Limbaugh team up to help raise funds for Hurrican Katrina Relief

I can't wait to see the Democrats come out in force on this one. Somehow they'll say Rush is evil for raising money for relief...

I think anyone that does anything to raise money gets kudos. This disaster should wipe out party lines the way it wiped out cities. This should be one of those things we set aside political differences for, to focus on our country. Let's keep focused, and keep working to save as many as possible, and try to return life to normal, even though that may not be possible in an area that some are saying might just need to be bulldosed...
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

• Minion

ORGOCH: Well, I don't think Rush Lamebrain's evil fer wantin' ta help out all them poor folks hurt by the hurricane. I just cain't understand why anybody wants ta go hear a gas bag like that--who'll most likely wanna' 'entertain' folks with more a his Clinton bashin'. If they's still folks out there wantin' ta hear THAT, then they's the one's who really needs the most help!

• Reaver of Souls

If knowin' the truth is wrong, I don't wanna be right. Or something like that...

• Minion

ORWEN: Isn't Rush Lamebrain the one who's always claiming he has talent on loan from a clod?

• Reaver of Souls

LOL. Close.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Thats ounds interesting. I am not a rush fan though. Oh well, still sounds interesting.

• Smells like beer

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer
    FYI, all 1,800 tickets were sold out within 20 minutes.
    Actually it was 1800 oxycontin's that were sold and Rush bought them all.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• Original Mice-Chatter

wow- even when someone does something undeniably good by any standard the bashing continues....

gah-

• Smells like beer

I HATE that pumpkin headed fool. He's the most unamerican-american in america.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find

• Original Mice-Chatter

and I'm a member of Rush 24-7 and think he makes tremendous sense.....oh well....

There's that hate again...man....

your loss

• Smells like beer

We both know there is no middle ground with that guy. You either love him or HATE him. There's no indifference when it comes to Rush.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find

• Original Mice-Chatter

meh- I don't think so. Liberals call him all the time and they aren't showing hate- just disagreement. I think there are shades of gray here-

• Minion

"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

-- Rush Limbaugh. October 5, 1995 show transcript.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast