Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Still lost in Neverland

I will be gone for awhile

Just to let you know, I will be offline from tonight until later this week. It's time for the new computer and to get that, I need to take this one in as the CD drives are still good and I have the new bigger & faster hard drive has been in use here since I got it. So now it's time. I have turned off all the e-mail stuff to prevent the Earthlink mailbox from getting full and bouncing e-mails. I will start all that up again when I get reconnected later this week.

Hope everybody is staying dry. Its pouring out here in the Valley.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Good luck Lost Boy. Come back soon!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Race Car Driver

You will have lots to read when you get back!
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

It's beem four weeks now aand I am still without my computer. I had it home for one night but the windows file was somehow corrupted and would not load. Russ came over Saturday night, fiddled with it and took it away. The new P4 processor and mother board are very fast and producing more heat than we thought it would. So a bigger heat sink and a second fan are being installed and Winows XP will ave to be reloaded. I did make it to the Park last Sunday and saw Al amd some of you running around for Mouse Hunt, or whatever it was. I didn't know. Anyway I hope to be back online soon. Maybe by this coming weekend. I am so lonely. I am sending this from work, after work, on the one system that has internet. If you want to send me an email here at work to tell me what's new and stuff my secure e-mail here at work is [email protected]. I am really a lost boy now.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Banned User

wow... amazing.. your computer has problems... hopefully it will be fixed quick....

and who needs windows when you can get linux....

Well, after five weeks of furstration and anger, I have a new computer up and running tonight. So far so good. Everthing seems to going along fine at this time. I have re-installed all my hardware and am back on line with e-mail and internet with Firefox. The only problem is when I moved my favortes from the old drive to the new drive, in the exact location where Firefox looks for them, they are not showing up on the home page, even though if I click on them they will go from the folder. Maybe I have to shut down and restart. I don't know. And of course, the disc that I have to have to run RCT3, the program that started all this was left at the house of the person who has put all this together for me. I have to wait now until he brings that back to see if all this upgraded speed and power of a new Pentium 4 processor and new mother board with 1gb of memory, a new Geoforce FX5500 with 356K and a new hard drive and new software etc, will speed it up.

Anyway I am back and have a lot of catching up to do. I am so glad to be "home" again.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Zapp's Minion :D

Welcome back, Lost boy!!!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Welcome back! So glad to see that you are back online.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

Glad to see you back!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries
    Welcome Back Lost Boy!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Thanks for the welcome back. It's been hard being without communication for 5 weeks. My computer at work only has E-Mail, we are not allowed to go on-line, everything is blocked except what need for work.

I will have to wait until monday to see if the RCT3 works and the HP Park is still accessable (some strange things happen on RCT3 when you copy a file to another location and then copy it back to where its supposed to be. And the game is on the computer, but the RCT3 files are not in My Documents where they are supposed to be. Ihave the backup copied to another storage media and copied the entire RCT3 folder onto the new hard drive. It may develop that I will have to start the Park all over again from scratch. But, that's ok as I learned a lot about what not to do in the Park I did build under the old system. I have been so busy getting back on line again (almost all my "favorites" did not copy out for saving and when I did move the coped files back where they belong, Firefix won't even show the files, even though they are there. I have to go to to the Favorites folder and open each site one by one and resave to the Favorite folder. This is apparently a new version of Windows XP Professional and it does a few things differently. The new Firefox also does the same things it did before a little differently. And I was only gone for 5 weeks!

I still can't remember, or find, the link to the other Disney Boards I belong too. Like Fabs board, and the Moonliner Board. The links did not copy over for some reason. Does anybody still have these links? I coul sure use some help with these.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    I still can't remember, or find, the link to the other Disney Boards I belong too. Like Fabs board, and the Moonliner Board. The links did not copy over for some reason. Does anybody still have these links? I coul sure use some help with these.
    Fab's is: www.fabsboards.com and The Launching Pad is at www.moonliner.org/forums. The latter is presently down to be transferred to another server.

Thank you so much. I will have to keep coming back to get to Moonliner when it comes up again.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Welcome back Lost Boy. We sure did miss you.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast