• Still lost in Neverland

Escape From The Haunted Mansion

I put this in the Fun and Games thread but no one responded to it so I am guessing it's a different kind of game thread. So I am reposting it here so any of you paper model builders don't miss out on this special treat.

Our very own Trader Sam has something very special up on his web site for Halloween. Its a first for paper modeling. A 3-D pop up style game that you can download everything into PDF files and save them for construction. It looks great and it's big and doesn't fold or collapse for storage so keep that in mind. There is a PDF file of Instructions for building and for playing the game. There are 59 pages in zip format with multiple pages in each zip files that contain all the parts needed to construct this game. Plus there are lots of pictures as to what the game will look like when completed. Only available at

The Disney Experience

From Oct 25th to 31st so get yours today. It's free and may never return.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Head Salesman

Re: Escape From The Haunted Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    It's free and may never return.
    Oh, it'll return. I just don't know when. Still, it's better to snag it now and not have to wait.

Additionally, the game is just one treat out of many as part of Doorless Chambers. DC is a collection of Web sites that have banded together to offer free online trick-or-treating for Disney enthusiasts. Each participating Web site has its own treat, but only through October 31 (tonight!). There's a Doorless Chambers navigation bar on each site, so you can move through the virtual Neighborhood. I was lucky enough to get both Ray Keim & Jeff Baham to submit their sites, so you know there's some quality stuff here! Go check it out before the event is over! Hurry!

Oh, and happy Halloween!
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

What surprises me here is that 51 people have looked, but not one has seen fit to reply. There used to be a great deal of interest in the paper models here, but I guess no one is interested in free stuff anymore. Your stuff is so great that they don't know what they are missing. I have started to work on this one already. I think it is spectacular and will be worthy of permanent display when completed and a lot of fun to play.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• or CBF

Yeah, it looks fun and all, but I can't afford printing out 59 pages of paper.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

The paper use is Xerox #65 Cover Card Stock and does cost a bit more than regular paper, but it is worth it. It's about $14.95 at Office Depot for a ream of 250 sheets. And you can use it for the other paper models Trader Sam has on his site.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Infinitized!

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Sam View Post
    Oh, it'll return. I just don't know when. Still, it's better to snag it now and not have to wait.
    Oh, and happy Halloween!
    Thanks for those Halloween goodies Trader Sam! I'm still working on your Temple of the Forbidden Eye model. But I hit a snag. My old printer crapped-out and I had to buy a new one. Now I have to tinker with the colours a bit to match what I have built already, so that I can print out the remaining parts.

• or CBF

It's not the paper that's expensive, it's the ink. My printer would go through one, if not two cartridges of ink before it's finished.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

• Infinitized!

Trader Sam,

Are you planning anything similar to Doorless Chambers for the Christmas season?

• Head Salesman

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Trader Sam,

Are you planning anything similar to Doorless Chambers for the Christmas season?
    No . . . unless you want to go caroling from Web site to Web site. Of course, if you want to send me a present you can.

Frankly, I'm burned out from working on several Halloween projects since June/July. Whew! I'm definitely looking forward to refocusing more of my attention back to regular work. BUT, I never know when inspiration will hit me, so I could release a downloadable holiday goody like last year. You never know.

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

• Head Salesman

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    What surprises me here is that 51 people have looked, but not one has seen fit to reply. There used to be a great deal of interest in the paper models here, but I guess no one is interested in free stuff anymore. Your stuff is so great that they don't know what they are missing.
    Oh, they're not missing out, believe me. I have the bandwidth to prove it! For the one week that the game was up, it used more than twice the bandwidth of what the regular site used that month. It was a feeding frenzy; I've never seen anything like it! When I re-release it, I may have to do it in chunks each month.

I don't need comments on everything that I do, although it's always good to get feedback. As long as everyone is enjoying them, that's all I care about.

• Head Salesman

By the way, the game is now being released in monthly chunks, so if you missed out during Halloween, you can download bits and pieces as they come in. Check out the download page.