Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Doing it with a flair

Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
    Yup, It was in "Whats for Dinner" thread. I live in the Natomas area, you?
    I live in Natomas too! Retlaw and I live in an apartment on Truxel, right next to Arco. That's too funny. If we ever wanted a Sacramento Micechat meet, I think we would have a huge turnout. Did you see the tornado today? I'm doing in Stockton so I missed it. Whenever I get on 5 to go to Stockton I always think....if I keep going:Anaheim.

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005 at 07:51 PM.

• Zapp's Minion :D

Quote Originally Posted by Emelius_Browne
    I live in Natomas too! Retlaw and I live in an apartment on Truxel, right next to Arco. That's too funny. If we ever wanted a Sacramento Micechat meet, I think we would have a huge turnout. Did you see the tornado today? I'm doing in Stockton so I missed it. Whenever I get on 5 to go to Stockton I always think....if I keep going:Anaheim.

I live off of Northgate!!! I know a few people who live in the Stockton & Bay area from micechat. Wasn't the Tornado by your house?

I-5 it's only 6 hours away

• Doing it with a flair

Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
    Wasn't the Tornado by your house?
    Yes my sister and mom saw it when they went out shopping. I heard it picked up a guy in his car when he was at a stop sign. No injury, it just blew out his windows and dropped him back down. I spend a lot of time by Northgate at Fry's. I could spend hours on their DVD section
    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

• insufferable know-it-all

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    There needs to be a disneyphile dating advice thread.
    Hahahahahah! How ironic.

There was, on another site, a singles thread, started by none other than Disneyphile herself. That thread led to the Single Riders Meets. Those meets ended after only a few months as most of the attendees had hooked up. How do I know? Gauchograd99 and myself were the first two to hook up (having our first date the day after the first single riders meet). Singles meets are VERY successful.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

My girlfriend and I are both Disneyphiles...a happy accident. We buy our AP each year and visit the parks several times per year. We recently traveled to Glendale and placed flowers at Uncle Walt's final resting place. 'Twas a moving experience.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• no flash photography...

my BF detests everything disney...ok he said he doean't hate it, but asks why do I go so much? it's for kids!! He has never gone with me and does not understand why I like it...oh well, we will always have vegas...

(he has gone once....in the 60's...before I was even born....*sigh*)

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Emelius_Browne
    Whenever I get on 5 to go to Stockton I always think....if I keep going:Anaheim.

LOL I live in Stockton and whenever I go to visit family in the Bay Area I think "I could just keep going straight" It is a an addiction

Oh and my husband tolerates Disney, he doesn't get a choice on going and my boys are both as obsessed as I am

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    LOL I live in Stockton and whenever I go to visit family in the Bay Area I think "I could just keep going straight" It is a an addiction

Oh and my husband tolerates Disney, he doesn't get a choice on going and my boys are both as obsessed as I am
    I Know the feeling, I would definitly do the same when seeing the mileage signs for LA.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Minion

My girlfriend is a big Disney fan, but we both love it for different reasons. I'm more into the history of the park, nostalgia, and the memories I have as a kid, and she's more for the artistic side (She's studying to be an animator). We both love Disneyland though...

One our first date at the park, we got on the storybook canal ride right after the fireworks ended, making our boat the last one before the park closed. The boat operator was telling the story of Prince Charming, and then she said "Tonight, Prince charming is wearing a a beige shirt, denim jeans, and beige shoes". Apparently she was talking about me, but I was to busy wondering about how they got the trees so small! Everyone had a laugh, including the ride operator and my girlfriend thought it was cute...

• Minion

My girlfriend loves Disney & Disneyland, but I think that she thinks that I like it more than I should. I don't think that she would join MC. But who knows... The best times that we have are usually when it is just us and Disneyland.
    "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum
    Why not? I think a MiceChat dating service would be great for those of us that are a bit *too* lonely!
    Hey - don't laugh, but try starting a thread.

I did just that over a year ago at MousePlanet, and started "Single Rider Friday Nights". It wasn't so much a "date night", but meant as a park meet for single folks to gather and "not have to ride alone" or be a "third wheel". One of the admins there even made buttons for us that said, "Who needs a Fast Pass? I'm a Single Rider!"

Lo and behold, two folks hooked up just after the first meet, and I met my current love at the Valentine's Day (Singles' Awareness Day) meet just a month later.

He was in town visiting a friend who frequented the park meets. Sparks turned into fireworks, and we talked on the phone every day, until he moved out here from New Jersey last May.

He was not really a Disney fan, but now he also has an AP, and we go a LOT. He's even been wearing some Mickey shirts, and our entire place is mainly decorated in Disney.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    After this weekend... No comment... It might get me in trouble... :devil:
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12