Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

BIG sale at Walmart Sat. 11/8 - $300 Laptop and a $800 46" LCD HDTV on sale

From Black-Friday.com

Walmart.com: Feature: In-Store Specials

Also, this Saturday Walmart is having a special sale where they will be selling a Sanyo 46" 1080p LCD HDTV for $798 and a Compaq CQ50-139WM laptop with a 15.4" screen for just $298! They have a minimum of 10 laptops per store with a limit of one laptop per person.
    Good luck if you want one, get there EARLY!!!
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Re: BIG sale at Walmart Sat. 11/8 - $300 Laptop and a $800 46" LCD HDTV on sale

oooo, we're looking for a laptop for my husband to take on deployment. This might be an idea!

• no flash photography...

so, do people spend the night outside the stores for these deal too?

I'm not!!!!

• For old time sake

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    It wouldnt surprise me considering that is a good deal and the stores are limited to x amount of computers. etc
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Circle of Ancients

Interesting, were looking to get a portable DVD player for the kids since we are driving to AZ next weekend. May have to stop in the morning and see what they have.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Our WalMart is open 24 hours... wonder if someone went in at 12:01 AM if they would give them the sale price.

*duh... never mind... I saw it starts at 8 AM...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    You better believe it. And expect the same cutthroat mentality as well.

I really want to get my mom a laptop for Christmas, but being unemployed kind of killed that dream fast. Sucks because I don't want anything for myself this year (except for maybe some Rays season tickets)... I just wanted to bring my mom into the 21st century.

My hubby went there at 7:30 this morning, he said there was a line, but, it was only about 20 people. Unfortunately, the WalMart only had 10 freakin laptops. Nice. There was an elderly man in front of my husband who said that he was actually at another WalMart this morning, and the workers came out and asked who was waiting for the laptops. Then, told them there was only 10. This poor guy was number 11! So, he left and came to this WalMart, only to leave empty handed again. Poor guy.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Best Buy is going to have a $299 laptop on sale tomorrow. They open at like 9:00, so get there early!

Benefits of living in a rural market. stopped by Wal Mart about 2pm this afternoon, they still had about 3 laptops left, and a boat load of TV's.

Didn't buy anything as my next computer will be a Mac (no Vista for me thank you), and I already have a 52" Sony HD (but no Blue Ray, than you very much)

• no flash photography...

I was shopping in walmart and saw the line...they had 36 names on a list and people were still lining up for the 10 laptops. They were even announcing over the PA that if your name was not already on the list then you will not be gettying one. When i was getting the fabric cut I needed the lady said they started lineing up before 6am.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Best Buy is going to have a $299 laptop on sale tomorrow. They open at like 9:00, so get there early!
    Where did you see this??

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

I am so tempted to sleep overnight to get a laptop for my mom's X-mas gift.

• Goofy

I wonder if these things will work properly or not. are there any refunds to those?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast