Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Good Morning mice chatters!! whats going on in your world today!

Same old thing here, nothing to write home about, work, picking kids up at schools, grocery shopping, home again to make dinner. what a life heh! Tonight we are having taco's and relaxing.yawn,,,,,,,,,,,, !
    How bout you all, whats your day looking like?

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Good Morning mice chatters!! whats going on in your world today!

So far....not much. I'm with my friends at our usual spot at school, working on homework for our next class. Since I was a good little student and did all of my reading last night (and I still can't believe that I did!) I'm playing on Bernard's laptop. Hooray for higher education. The rest of the day-classes. The usual. I may swing by the booths that the clubs/sororities/fraternites/everything on campus have set up to see if I wanna join something. I know I want to get involved on campus, I'm just not sure how to.

• Artsy Fartsy

Well you know the same old crap.... Workin', then I have to take my sont to the dentist then I'm off for the rest of the day. If I lived closer to DL then I'd be there. You all who live close are Lucky Ducks , I envy you all. Hopefully I can get out there soon. If there are any Nor-Cal AP ers who want to go down just for the weekend PM me.

[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4v8ubq0103m8.png[/IMG]

• Banned User

oye, I went and looked at plane tickets again this morning, I was so sad! 389.00 and rising! I may not get to disneyland this year, I am so depressed since I do not have the money yet to buy 1 ticket and I need 2. Also christmas is coming, and rada rad rad..... what a craptacluar day.........

• insufferable know-it-all

Very quiet today. I only hope I can stay awake to do my job. I'm too broke between now and next Friday to go shopping, so the only interesting thing I have to punctuate my day is lunch - and that's not a healthy attitude.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

My honey came home for lunch. Suitcase packed, book bag packed for class tonight, and then off to Santa Barbara for a round of meetings all weekend. Formal business stuff. Yuck. I'm planning to go up for Saturday and probably Saturday night.

Other than that, not a lot on my plate. I have a box of stuff to go to Goodwill and a box or two of books for the library. Be good to get it out of my house. I have two new wedges of cheese- always good. I may hit Coffee Bean this afternoon, have to call my friend and see if she wants to get together. Otherwise I'll bring my stuff and sit by myself.

There are many things I need to do and have been avoiding. Bad me.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Typical day in my world. After a morning of the same old stuff at my school, I went over to another school I have been helping with their computer system. After a week of trying to get the new server squared away and get the path to the server from the company that set it up so we can get a data base fixed.. found out that after months of getting paid they never finished setting up the server correctly. I've spend day and days working on this for no reason!! Some of my time I am volunteering, but it annoys the daylights out of me.

So now... can't do anything else till next week when the company will be out to finish the work they started last spring. The sad part is, this outfit charges the school district big bucks to do the districts computer stuff.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Spent too much time on the Internet today. The wife and I are going dancing tonight. The Tall Club of Orange County's 2nd Friday Night Dance is back. We will be at Rembrandt's 909 E. Yorba Linda Blvd. Placentia CA 92870 dance starts at 8:30 pm.
    So who is that guy on the left?
    Why it's Santa! Ho, ho, ho
    http://www.npworkshop.com
    Or could it be Promo-Man?
    http://www.silentsalesmen.com

• Banned User

Hey pro mo man I recognize that avatar anywhere good to see you. Sounds like a fun evening!!

I have been racking my brains out on trying to retrieve info. I wrote out my bills last week printed them out and now I can not find them, does any one know how to retrieve this info ? I need to have my list!!

Quote Originally Posted by Promo-Man
    Spent too much time on the Internet today. The wife and I are going dancing tonight. The Tall Club of Orange County's 2nd Friday Night Dance is back. We will be at Rembrandt's 909 E. Yorba Linda Blvd. Placentia CA 92870 dance starts at 8:30 pm.

• Banned User

T oday is a buisy one, for me that is. I will clean every room of the house and get all the laundry done in betwen posts So far I have one bathroom done, 3 loads of laundry done and will begin on the living room in about 10 minutes. I want to get is all done today as I want to get the deep cleaning done in the house for the holidays, plus I hate working on Sundays and want to be able to take a day off.
    I hope you all have a great day today!!

• Know More Than You Should

I'm....GOING TO DISNEYLAND! YAY!

Actually, in about an hour, so, best be getting ready...

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

I'm working as always. And counting down the hours 'til I get to see my boy, my friends, eat at one of my favorite restauants and then have one of my favorite oods - ICE CREAM!!

But for right now I shall go get some breakfast.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland
    I'm working as always. And counting down the hours 'til I get to see my boy, my friends, eat at one of my favorite restauants and then have one of my favorite oods - ICE CREAM!!

But for right now I shall go get some breakfast.
    enjoy your day club33 and neverneverland!! I am now down to finishing up all the dresser drawers, and putting away 99% of summer cloths . also whats to small goes into the give away pile.
    Next, another load of laundry as my daughter suprised me this morning with about 5 loads from her closet. and bedding ! why do kids do that? some of the cloths do not even fit her!! Now I have to wash and put those in the give away bag to. I get so mad when she cleans her room, then says no laundry, then I get a suprise 3 days later ok, so now I have lots more washing arg!

• no flash photography...

I'm going to hollywood.......to the sephora store, but we'll probably have lunch or something down there.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I'm going to hollywood.......to the sephora store, but we'll probably have lunch or something down there.
    Have a wonderful day tracy!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast