Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• MiceChat Travel Partner

Talking Re: Oh my gosh... PUPPIES!!!

These babies are SO cute!!! Thanks for pointing this site out
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

• Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Oh my gosh... PUPPIES!!!

one is howling and my sound is not working....darn you sound!

• Banned User

I've never seen anything like this, but, it's SO fun to watch. Now they are sleeping. Sweet little babies! I don't want them to grow up! haha! (It's like watching the Truman Show! haha!)

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

OMG so one just stretched and yawned all cute. Sleeping puppies are the best thing ever next to sleeping kittens.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

They're digging in their bed, yelping and grunting!

• Missing an Angel

The one with the red collar is reallly enjoying that carrot. And two others are wrestling right now. Very cute puppies!

• Following the Second Star

I'm watching now. They're all asleep and laying on each other. One moved, and it caused all the other dogs to move.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Wishin' On A Star!!!!

THESE ARE THE CUTEST PUPPIES IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! I teach special ed and we are using this as a reward for some of our behavior challenged kids! They will do just about anything so they can watch the puppies! What the h*ll am I gonna do when the puppies grow up and go away!!! EEEk! Thanks so so much for sharing this with us!!! I love MC!!!
    DisneyBroad54

Blog Entries

Aww! You're welcome WhiteMagick!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I only see 4 puppies this morning!!!! Could this be the beginning of the end??? Hopefully they were just sleeping outside of the crate!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• MiceChat Travel Partner

I saw all 6 this morning, so maybe 2 are just gallivanting around
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Whew.... I mean I know it won't be much longer before they all find other homes but... I'll miss my daily puppy fix!

I do wish we has some control over where the camera is pointing... kinda disappointing to see an empty crate and all the puppies are out and about and we can't see them!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Missing an Angel

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Whew.... I mean I know it won't be much longer before they all find other homes but... I'll miss my daily puppy fix!
    Not to worry pen. It seems as though the people who have these puppies right now are giving the people who end up with them web cams.

The puppies have made it to the front page of MSN!

http://http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/27724451?GT1=43001

Quote from MSN.COM:

'It takes a village of some four million to raise six cuddly pups, or to at least ogle them for hours on end.
    What began as a way for a San Francisco couple to keep tabs on their pet Shiba Inu dog Kika’s litter while they were at work has become an unlikely web sensation. Viewers flock to the Internet site Ustream.com to monitor the 5-week old brood’s growth, watching the energetic pups paw and play with one another and have at it with their chew toys.
    TODAY peppered its Saturday program with peeks into the puppy’s lair, giving the brood of six their first network exposure outside their spreading fame on the Internet. Speaking via satellite with TODAY’s Lester Holt and Amy Robach, Ustream co-founder Brad Hunstable explained how a private dogsitting webcam became a worldwide phenomenon.

“It started out in the Ustream offices, our employees found the puppies when they only had one or two viewers,” Hunstable told Holt and Robach.
    “We fell in love with them, we forwarded them to our friends and our friends forwarded it to their friends. The next thing you know mothers were forwarding it to daughters and daughters were forwarding it to mothers. Over four million people in the last week have tuned in to watch.”
    What’s now become America’s favorite time-waster actually has its roots in U.S. troops serving overseas. Brad Hunstable and pal John Ham established the website in 2006 while serving as army cadets at West Point. They were frustrated communication between soldiers and their families was largely limited to phone calls or instant messages on the internet, and then with only one family member at a time.
    The soldiers, along with Dr. Gyula Feher struck upon the idea of creating Ustream as a live interactive video broadcast. Anyone with a camera and computer could plug in and tap the site and interact endlessly with other people logged into the site.
    While Ustream broadcasts a wide variety of high school and college sporting events, concerts and other entertainment offerings and even family reunions, it took the little pups from the City by the Bay to truly capture the world’s imagination and put the site on the map.
    The universal reaction among viewers is “Awwww…how cute!” as the fuzzy brown look-alike pups live their lives out in a Truman Show-like existence. Viewers know the pups by name and by the color of their collars. They include boys Aki (green collar), Akoni (black collar), Ando (blue collar) and girls Autumn (purple collar), Ayumi (yellow collar) and Amaya (red collar).
    Early broadcasts showed mom Kika, an exotic breed of Japanese hunting dog, nursing her pups – but now that the litter is largely weaned from their mother, Kika only makes the occasional cameo. The camera is focused on a large doggy bed where the canines romp - when they’re tuckered out, they snuggle in an endless array of configurations.
    If productivity is down in offices around the world, the furry siblings are a likely culprit.
    “Typically, what we’ve seen is people are putting it on while they are at work, just to kind of get away and get a breath of cuteness,” Hunstable told Holt and Robach.'

Blog Entries

Yay! I'm so proud of this couple and the puppies. They've been filling many people's hearts with love. <3

• Guardian Construct

They have a new bed set up. Just some much cute puppy its overload.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast