View Poll Results: What high school year did you like the most?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Freshman year

7 14.58%
  • Sophmore year

2 4.17%
  • Junior year

9 18.75%
  • Senior year

30 62.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: What High School grade did you enjoy the most?

Senior year, because thats the year I floated through. I only needed government to graduate, so I was able to go half a day, and except for government all my other classes were fluff. I did TA, yearbook (where I worked in the darkroom by myself the whole semester), and typing. I could of graduated at the semester but hung around the rest of the year because I let my mother talk me into it. She said I'd miss out on so much stuff. Um, no but thats ok. I had nothing else to do at the time.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Iron-Clad Allie

A one legged "A" was the grade that I enjoyed the most.

• Senior Minion

I would have to say my Freshman year because it was at a Public high school.

I had been at private school for so long, I was stoked. "FUNDE" schools can be a real drag because you see the same faces always. :!$#%

My senior year because I worked in the attendance office.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Well, my freshman year was in a middle school, so I rule that out.
    My Jr year, I moved after my father died after an accident. I moved from a very advanced school with college tracks and music/drama to a school in MT. A little school in MT, I was ahead of everybody, took all my Sr classes my Jr year which made me more of an outsider and only had to meet the English, Govt requirement.So, I met a bunch of great people <including my hubby> but it was crippling to move at that time and under those circumstances.
    So, I'm voting sophmore, it was my 1st true HS year and was the most carefree, fun time of all the years.

• Just Me

The best thing for me was changing Hs's and towns. Going from a small school (500 jr/sr high combined) where I followed my "perfect" sister, to a large school (1600+-only hs) was great. I would walk into a class and the teacher would make a comment about my sister being such a great student, I would immediatly set out to prove that I was not her. She was 3 years ahead of me. My sophomore year I was taking college-prep english, the first day of school the teacher started belittling me in class because of my sister (the year before L had dated the teacher's student aide and the teacher didn't like it). I quit and went to general english. The first comment from the teacher was that he hoped I was an astute a student as L. I refused to do another peice of homework that schoolyear (and still got a B).

At the new school I had options to take classes in 4 or 5 different levels. I chose general english-1/2 way through the school year my Jr english teacher said that if I wanted to pass I had better take college prep or she would fail me. I took general classes for history and everything else...my teachers just rolled their eyes at me. I usually ended up grading papers or being let out of class to hang out in the drama room. I took consumer math my Sr year, I was so far ahead in the mathbook that all I had to do was show up, hand in my homework and I could leave.

Junior. Senior year would have been totally fantastic, but I was having an outs with my best friend at the time, so that made things a bit sad and weird. I loved those two years, though.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I had a bit of "senior"itis my senior year.

• And, THEN she said...

i HATED HATED school.. i was the one that everyone picked on so i avoided it as much as possible the only class i showed up for regularly was driver's ed...

but then the best thing happenend in my junior year i got kicked out of regular hs for only having a grand total of 98 credits and got sent to Laurel Continuation school..all of my friends were there and i started to have fun i was on newspaper and was photog for the yearbook and was on the student advisory comittee..and when i graduated before x mas vacation i actually cried cause i had to leave...go figure LOL

• Minion

I hated freshman year, because I had just moved from Arizona to Michigan, so I had no friends at all. Sophmore year was a bit better, I made two very loyal friends. Junior year was the best, I had many awesome friends and such. Senior was the worst, all of my friends were seniors the previous year, and they all graduated. Me being as shy as I am, I never made any friends that year. I mostly interested in my media production class, animating and creating short films and the like. Such a nerdy time.

• is satisfactual.

Hated every bit of it. Maths and PE were a humiliation of epic proportions every time and my peers were trivial morons who made one idiotic decision after another ("drugs? unprotected sex? sure!"). I spent every lunch break doing things like shopping and cut as much class as I could possibly get away with. Which can be quite a lot if you're weasely enough. Horrible times.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by pussnboots
    Hated every bit of it. Maths and PE were a humiliation of epic proportions every time and my peers were trivial morons who made one idiotic decision after another ("drugs? unprotected sex? sure!"). I spent every lunch break doing things like shopping and cut as much class as I could possibly get away with. Which can be quite a lot if you're weasely enough. Horrible times.
    Just by reading that i'm getting the feeling that we would be very good friends. Our hatred of PE, math, and ignorant stereotypical teen "rites to maturity", would know no bounds!

• is satisfactual.

And to think mine alone seemed pretty boundless at the time, haha. Ironically though, I suppose we wouldn't even have seen each other as I was away so much. Hmmm.

Though I took all those artsy classes as well. Which were probably the most pointless of all, but undoubtedly heaven compared to being chased by a burly man in PE.

*moves on, represses, etc.*

• Don't hate the game...

My favorite year was freshman year by far, but in my senior year, i switched schools and that was just as fun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123