Thread: Just saying hi

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Just saying hi

Just checked e-mail and made some changes to my fantasy football team and checked micechat and just wanted to say hi as I now run off to Math......Oh yeah...I just made the Dean's List and joined Alpha Gamma Sigma. I'm now the type of person I used to beat up in High School.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Banned User

Re: Just saying hi

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee
    Just checked e-mail and made some changes to my fantasy football team and checked micechat and just wanted to say hi as I now run off to Math......Oh yeah...I just made the Dean's List and joined Alpha Gamma Sigma. I'm now the type of person I used to beat up in High School.
    Hello!! so you made the Deans list wow!! awsome and good for you!! I am happy for you also that you have become the person you hated and now are. cool so you wil be beating your self up regularly right? ha ha ha ( joking) you sound totally cool and I am very happy for you, sounds like you have it all together. Have a wonderful year!!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Hey Mr. Munkee!!! Big props to you on the Dean's List that's awesome!!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Senior Minion

Hey Troy, good to see you are doing well. Congratulations on making the Dean's list too. I hope to see you back here soon.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

PirateMunkee - missed ya and your outstanding artwork. Glad to hear things are good, Congrats big time on the Dean's List!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Deans list??? Man thats awesome!!! Keep up the great work and sneek in here with us whenever you get a chance. Just keep your name on that deans list!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.