• keep moving forward...

Welcome foolish mortal...

i know that normally we greet new members on one thread... but this ones name was just to good to pass up....

welcome to mice chat....

there are over three thousand happy chatters on this board... but there is plenty room for one more...

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahha

• Welcome To My Nightmare

Re: Welcome foolish mortal...

Wow, I feel so special. Thanks. I've been lurking for a while and you all seem to having so much fun, I just had to join in.
    I was going to post on the new members thread, but here goes. Hi Everyone. I live in Sacramento. I go to DL at least four times a year. My last visit was two weeks ago for Batsday. I saw on one of your threads that a bunch of mice chatters were there too! My next visit will be in December. You can probably guess what my favorite ride is.
    Thanks for the welcome!

• That's Hawt

Awesome name! Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• keep moving forward...

welcome... we are very happy you decided to join, just remember not to be scared of some of the unusual, odd, or strange things around here, if you are in a working enviroment do not enter the liter box, and remeber that when you approach a member of the boards to always have a can of spaghettio's with you at all times...

just kidding... the one tip that i might have for you is...

you can check in ... but you cant check out!

(literally, this place is addicting)

• Welcome To My Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by migitmouse88
    welcome... we are very happy you decided to join, just remember not to be scared of some of the unusual, odd, or strange things around here, if you are in a working enviroment do not enter the liter box, and remeber that when you approach a member of the boards to always have a can of spaghettio's with you at all times...

just kidding... the one tip that i might have for you is...

you can check in ... but you cant check out!

(literally, this place is addicting)
    Thanks for the warning about the litter box. I do post mostly from work.I'm at work now as it happens. As for the unusual,odd, or strange things......I'm a regular batsday attendee, so all that is a giant plus. Most of my favorite things are in the odd, unusual, and/or strange category.
    My shift is almost over ,but I'll be sure to hurry back soon.
    Again, thanks for the warm welcome.

• Again! Again! Again!

Welcome to the swirling vortex of hell...OOPS, I mean fun!!!! Definitely fun, yeah.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.