Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• insufferable know-it-all

Whoa, just whoa.

Eleven kids found in cages in home-
    Couple denies abusing or neglecting children

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9319446/

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Banned User

Re: Whoa, just whoa.

Can you believe it!! I am so livid I want to scream!! putting handicapped children in cages to sleep and to go when not behaving. wow I am so mad I want to scream!! I pray they get exactly what they gave. a big time jail sentence!!! Behind a cage!!!

•   
    • So fetch

That is absolutely horrible! I hope that couple is punished to the full extent of the law.

• Circle of Ancients

Ew!! Just the title of that makes me not want to read about it!!

I honestly do not understand some of the things people in this world do!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I"m disgusted and speechless

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

At least on the news report I saw, the "keepers" were said to have done this on the advice of a psychiatrist. Heaven help the if they name somebody. One of two things could happen: 1)It could be true (god forbid) or 2) these folks could get slapped with a libel suit.
    This is just unbelievable - what happened to home visits for foster kids?

• See what I got?

Here in Vegas we have some people awaiting trial because the woman's two year old girl starved to death. She had several children, one of them younger, and he had to be hospitalized for 8 days due to being severely delayed and failure to thrive. The conditions described in the arrest warrant were despicable. How can people do this to their children?!?!? I don't get it. It's disgusting, and I hope they get exactly what they gave, maybe worse, to these poor children who were dependent on them to protect them.

• Banned User

I have a autistic boy, I am so sad that a human would treat another human this way it makes me cry. I was crying after reading this and I will be praying all thru this that the children will find a home where truly they are loved and cherished as only a loving kind family can give. The sick part is that the y should never have been left to do this. Being foster parents these people should have had people in and out of there homes checking on the home, the children and all aspects of there lives. they had 11 children, to me this is a red flag.
    Ok I am not going to rant on!
    My prayer is
    God I pray you bless these children and give them homes where they will grow and be nourished and thrive!!!. I also pray you uncover any home like this where children are in dire need of saving. Lord we entrust these people to care for the children, please Lord let nothing be hidden that shall not be revealed in other homes where children may be suffering. I pray for those babys and children that you would give them homes where there is so much love and that they can recover from the pain these foster parents inflict apon them.in your name ..Amen

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

It is so frustrating to see things like this in the news. It sounds like Social Services completely overlooked this foster family and did not do any sort of follow up. The foster care system is extremely wrought with problems such as this mainly because Social Services doesn't have the resourses or man power to check into each and every family. It just makes a person sick to know that this could have been resolved ages ago with just one person checking in on the family!!

• My cuties!

WTF?!?!?!? That is just sick! How the heck could they be allowed to keep adopting or getting foster kids?!?!?!?!

• No bacon; sausage.

Ah, I see my parenting book is selling.

• most magical vaca ever

Just saw this on the news. What is wrong with these people???? The children were happy in their new home???? WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I pray that these children will overcome this horror.

HI KARLA!!!!

This is sad and wrong. In my area they found a family that was literally starving their children. They had taped their daughters mouth shut and locked her in the closet! The other kids had disfuigured heads from being locked in car seats all day long! Thankfully they got to this family in time. Many cases like this end in tragedy. I hope one day there will be no headlines like these.

• Minion

I wonder how many parents are breathing a sigh of relief that they never carried out their demented fantasy into reality. Because i'm sure many parents have thought about locking up their kids at least once. I mean I think about it many times when dealing with my little sisters!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast