Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Senior Monorail Minion

Not sure, but we have a big mouse in town ;)

Re: Where does your name come from?

Eric5675- The first website I registered for was for a high school project that I planned to use Eric123 for but it had already been taken. Now I use it for all of my website accounts!
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

My nickname for the last 20 years.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    In that case my screen name comes from what they call me in England and the year of Disneyland's birth.
    Believe me, that is NOT what they call you in England.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My dad named me Barbara. My mom's name is Anna Marie. My sister Sheila and I were both named after our mother. I am Barbara Ann, and she is Sheila Marie.

When I first needed to create a user name, I didn't have a clue what that meant. My grandson's mom suggested Barbara Ann, since that's what my husband always calls me when he wants to tease me, or get my attention. He deliberately adds my maiden name to which I reply, that I have been married, much longer than I have been single.

I typed in Barbaraann, all one word to make it easy, and it was accepted. Now, when I try and create that on some sites, it is rejected.

Actually, I have always been called Barbara most of the time. My dad would call me Bobby, or Sissy, and my mom would correct him, saying that wasn't my name. I will answer to Barbara, Barbara Ann, Barb, Babs, BA, but I despise Barbie.

• Nill

I'm a fan of the "Tremors" Movies, and one of the characters with heavy artillery to take the beasts out is named "BurtGummer". The character is played by Michael Gross, and he does such a good job of acting out that character. He's funny and serious at the same time, but sarcasm scattered throughout. So, one day I needed a screenname for something (years and years ago, at least 8) so I quickly came up with "BurtGummer" I have others, but I use this the most.

Well, 'dl' of course is the acronym for Disneyland and 'appurtenant' means belonging too. So, I belong to Disneyland!
    ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

• Collision speed....FULL!

From one of the coolest submarines ever designed (by Harper Goff), from my favorite movie (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ), and its the name of one of the 8 subs at DL, is where my name came from.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

I knit (duh) and silent Ks kinda' weird me out. So Knittingnerd looked visually boring. Why not throw a silent k in there?

• Mrs. J. Depp

The name Izzy came from Grey's Anatomy of which I am a huge fan. A couple years ago I had made a bear at Build a Bear and named it Izzy Bear. So when I created my VMK name, I wanted it to be something cute, but not dumb like 'TinkerbellPrincess' or whatever all the girls on VMK were naming their characters. So since Alice in Wonderland is my favorite Disney movie and I like the name Izzy, IzzyInWonderland was born.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Mine is a shout out to my mom. She loves all things crystal so that's what she named me. When she went to Disneyland for the first time in 2005 she fell in love with this big crystal castle in the Crystal Arts shop on Main Street. So when I came up with my screen name I just put the two together.

Sadly the castle has been gone for almost 3 years now.

Hmmm...I don't normally divulge this information but I'm feeling a little loose-lipped tonight...

Everyone at Burningman has a playa name. The first year that I attended I was with my sister and three other women. We needed a name for something (I forget what) so we all chose flower names and mine was Daffodil. Later in the week I went on my first Evil Klown Rampage, and who knew that being an evil klown would be so much fun? So I put the two together and that's what it's been since.

• Goofy

my name rex is from the t rex from toy story and dopey is the dwarf from snow white and 24 is my age.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

elly is short for my real name, elaina...and it's not capitalized because sometimes i'm just too lazy to find the Caps key
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Loves Fajita!

Many of you know mine by now, and if you dont just try reading it backwards

By the time I joined there was so many Tink/Peter Pan related names, I felt a tad lost trying to use one but have it be unique. However, it was still my favorite story so I wanted to tie it in one way or another. So I just spelled Tink backwards and there you have it.

Thanks again for the great stories. Some names that I thought had obvious explanations turned out to be a bit more complicated.
    A little bit about me...
    First Disneyland Trip: Oct. 1989
    Mandatory first ride: POTC
    Mandatory food: Clam chowder in bread bowl & a churro (not at the same time though)
    Next trip goals:
    1) Ride the Casey Jr. Circus Train. I didn't get around to it on this past trip.
    2) Get over to TSI.
    3) Try a jalapeño/cheese pretzel. Yummy!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast