Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• MC State Comptroller

Re: Where does your name come from?

Mine is pretty self-explanatory. Except for the misspelling.

In '94 or '95 my local library got one computer that was able to get on the World Wide Web and one of the apps was a local email (local to Arizona) called AzTEC. Being a major geek i just had to have an email address so i filled out the form and when it came time to enter a password, I got stumped. After several minutes of intense thoughts i came up with sgtpepper, since I am a HUGE Beatles fan, and proceeded to type it in. I tend to type fast, but with a large amount of typos and this was no exception. Before I realized it i had typed sgtpepper as sgtpeper. Now i could've changed it, but one of my most endearing qualities is my laziness, so I never did.

...And that my friends is the story of the handle sgtpeper!
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

• The Steampunk Dread Baron

Mine comes from the Haunted Mansion, specifically the captain's ghost in the graveyard scene.
    The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

• TR2N. Are You Ready?

Before when my title was Destination, it came from the movie series Final Destination. I was a big fan of the movies.

The title I have right now, well, it pretty much explains it all. I collect VMK cards. So if ya'll got any and you would like to donate them to me, just email me! lol

I am looking for VMK Cards! Please email me if you have some!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Umm... I love Disneyland. Simple as that.

• Destroyer of Mallcore

I was going to make the best band in san diego, in california, in the country, the world, you got the idea and I came up with the name Celestial Imperium...pretty damn epic if you ask me.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    You know the knight on Mr. Toad's wild ride? Just after you exit the fireplace that almost falls on you? The knight's name is Sir Clinksalot.
    I always wondered where your name came from Clinks!

Mine explains itself.

• A Weather Eye Open

oooh why did i miss this thread, how interesting!

In Summer 2003, I went to Alabama to live with my aunt and her kids for nearly 2 months, just to get off my butt and spend some time with family I don't get to see a lot. They were all taking Tae Kwon Do, and they signed me up for lessons with them! In that Tae Kwon Do association, when you earn stripes as you progress through your belt, the stripes are electrical tape colored red, blue and green.

I went through my white belt and earned my yellow belt in about 6 weeks, and by the time I had to go home, I had gotten my blue stripe for my yellow belt. I was talking to them and saying that I would like to continue Tae Kwon Do when I got home, but I'd probably have to start the yellow belt over, and then I'd have to earn two blue stripes!

All my handles before then had been kind of juvenile, and I liked the way it sounded, so ever since then I've been using it as my handle for everything.

I didn't continue TKD, but I still love the color blue, and I like stripey patterns, and I'm registered so SO many freaking sites that it would be a pain to change handles, so here I am, still twobluestripes nearly 6 years later! Some online friends that I met off a POTC board used to call me Blue or Bluesy, so I like it as a screenname.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

Part Steamboat Willie, part Pegleg Pete. Part hero, part villain. A little good, a little bad. That's me.
    Fight On! Beat the Beavers!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Speaking of "drive-by" my cousin just became the new drummer for -Train-
    The only thing we have to shame is ... shame itself!

• Fastest Man Alive

Mine was for my favorite comic book character at the time...Wally West, the Flash.

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Wellllllll, it's pretty self-explanatory. Just a little play-on-words from my favorite Pixar movie.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

mine is as simple as it gets, it's my name, well one third of my full name. It's been a part of my internet identity since 1995, normally it's followed by ASU (my alma mater) or DMB (my favorite band). Originally was AndersDMB on MiceChat, but dropped the DMB part to simplify since everyone just knew me as Anders anyway.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• Splash/Mansion/Big Boats

In 1999 I needed a new nickname, as "Trevor2000" was rather lackluster. I had a common nickname of TJ from a few friends, and for some reason I flipped the 1999. I wish I had a better nickname, but this one has pretty much everything I've done online tied to it, so it's too late to switch.

• Vasooki-land Owner

Me me!

Okay so since I love dragons a couple years ago I wanted an online name. I searched for famous dragon names, and I found one called vasuki. Spelling change and viola! But I looked it up on wikipedia, and now apparently my name is a misspelling on a hindu god of snakes or something. xDD

Lovely, I know.
    We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land!

• Awaiting Walt's Return...

93 Miles North of The ORIGINAL Disneyland

I love everything Disney and Disneyland Park opened in 1955! Well, that 's an easy explanation. :-)
    "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

óWalter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!

• Delawarean Girl

Hayley B is my own name. But Hayley Mills did have a little to do with it. According to my parent's story. It was hailing during the day of my birth and my father thought up and decided to name me Hayley and the only way they knew how to spell it was from Hayley Mills.

Though, I have an cousin that has said my father had a crush with Hayley Mills. My uncle laughed with that thought of why my father thought of my name. But my father will probably not come to the truth about that. If it is.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 02-05-2009 at 06:35 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast