• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Thumbs up Disney Wish List

I just got the Halloween Disney Catalogue in the mail today. I was looking through it and saw all kinds of things I would like to have.

And then, on the last page, the motherload of all the Disney items that I have ever seen. If I could only get one more Disney thing for the rest of my life, I might very well choose this:

Those tapestries are the COOLEST thing I have EVER seen!! I love them!! Sadly, I am too broke right now to even consider such a purchase. So now I have to figure out a way to get them. They aren't a fortune, but more than I have to spend right now. I was trying to think of the things that I could afford to sell to pay for them. Like my soul, my body, my child...just kidding.

So, has anyone else gotten the latest catalogue? What is on your Disney Wish List?
    In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. -Michael Jackson

• And, THEN she said...

Re: Disney Wish List

OHHHHH Im with you on this one...if someone told me that i could have any disney related thing i wanted i would choose these hands down those tapestries are awesome! they would look soooo good either in my puter room or over my couch! how much are they going for anyway?

• e komo mai

Dang it. Why did I click onto this thread? Now I, too, must have it.

Thanks, TiPi.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

They are only $79.00 each. Which really isn't bad. They are 37 x 16 or something like that and it includes the hardware. $79 isn't bad, but I would have to have all 4 and that adds up. Since we are planning our vacation, Christmas and a lot of other things are going on right now, I just can't afford it.

But I have SERIOUSLY never seen anything I have ever wanted THAT bad! I LOVE those things. They would match my house perfectly and my earliest Disneyland memory was at about age 4 seeing those pictures.

I HAVE to find a way to get them!!!
    In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. -Michael Jackson

• And, THEN she said...

yep the thing i too remember about HM my first time as a wee yard ape was those pictures as well..and i too want them really bad (all 4!) but alas, funds are spent right now *sigh*

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Anything in the Disney Art Gallery Store in DTD.

Love, love LOVE the art.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

TinkPink - How about seeing if you can put them on an early Christmas gift list from someone? I do that sometimes when I see something I dearly want and don't know how to afford it.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    TinkPink - How about seeing if you can put them on an early Christmas gift list from someone? I do that sometimes when I see something I dearly want and don't know how to afford it.
    That is what I am thinking. I think I might just ask dear old mom & pop. I hate asking for stuff though. But if they knew how much I want these, I bet they would do that for me for Christmas.

<---me right now

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I'm to lazy to link it but I want the Disneyland snowglobe on page 72 and all of page 75

Between me and my two dsnylndgeekboys my catalog has a multitude of circles in it!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    I'm to lazy to link it but I want the Disneyland snowglobe on page 72 and all of page 75
    I showed that snowglobe to my hubby and told him I wanted that before I saw the tapestries! I love it! I already have the Mickey dishes that are in the style of the stuff on pages 60 & 61. As a matter of fact, I already have a bunch of that stuff including the Cookie Jars which I LOVE!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

^^ I have a pretty big snowglobe collection and everytime think "okay I'm done" a new one comes out I also love the HM wall sconces

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Thats the problem with collections, you're never done. I would take just about ANY of the NBC pieces, I just love that. The idea of candy in Oogie Boogie's mouth

• lol

-rubs eyes-

Oh...My...God. -faints-

THOSE ARE AWESOME! Must...have...them!

(Now all we need are tapestries with the HTH logo on them!)