Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• insufferable know-it-all

USC v Stanford - Nov. 5th (MC Tailgate party?)

Single seats are still available for this game (as of last week, anyway).

Does anyone else want to go?

We should probably each make our own arrangements for tickets. Also, there's a package for 2 tickets, 2 hot dogs and 2 Cokes for like $70, which, given the standard ticket price of $45, is a great deal. So I suggest people pair up to get seats. We can all meet early on campus and have a little tailgate before the game!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Again! Again! Again!

Re: USC v Stanford - Nov. 5th (MC Tailgate party?)

There's a possibility that I may be going to that game with my dad. He often has a couple extra tickets. If that's the case, I'd love to meet up with the peeps that are there!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• That's Hawt

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d

And are they playing at Stanford? If so ... I dunno how long the drive is but I might be able to trek?
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Still wants to be a cat!

Wolfman has always promised to take me to a College game, will check with him when he get home.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

•   
    • Minion

Nope, can't do it... Not much of a Cardinal fan... USC is going to trounce all over them like no tomorrow...

Now that Cal vs USC game this year is going to be another nail biter... I am a fan of both teams see... I have to root for Cal, well, just because I have to...
    Check out my other blog:

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

U$C and Stanford???? The 2 teams that I despise the most??? No thanks!

Go Bears!
    A signature should go here.

Just talked to Wolfman, he says he wants to take me to a "real" college football game, so wouldn't waste his money on this particular match up. So no for the Wolfs.

- Wolfette

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    Just talked to Wolfman, he says he wants to take me to a "real" college football game, so wouldn't waste his money on this particular match up. So no for the Wolfs.
    What in his book constitutes a "real" game?????
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

I am guessing - a good competition, which as was posted before....Stanford will just get trampled!

- Wolfette

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    I am guessing - a good competition, which as was posted before....Stanford will just get trampled!
    Ooooh ... ok, I get it ...

• Again! Again! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by SusieP.
    U$C and Stanford???? The 2 teams that I despise the most??? No thanks!

Go Bears!
    I do recall you saying you have to kinda root for USC to win their 3rd staight National Championship!! Because it hasn't been done. And I know that you like SC more than Stanford!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    I do recall you saying you have to kinda root for USC to win their 3rd staight National Championship!! Because it hasn't been done. And I know that you like SC more than Stanford!!
    In a way, if you are a Cal fan, there is no other team you despise more than Stanford... SC is only slightly less dispised...

But I personally think it is a Public School/Private School thing... The haves verses the have-nots...

SC is the So Cal - Nor Cal rivalry, which is like being a Giant's fan who hates the Dodgers with a passion... (Which the rabid Giant's fans do...)
    Check out my other blog:

The game was close last year because USC was looking ahead. Even Cal won't give them any trouble this year. The only good games will be against Fresno St and UCLA. How about the Fresno Game? This from a UW Alum - GO HUSKIES!!!!! Also any intersted in joining a pro football pool. If so, send me a PM for details. This has been a presentation by Mr Lightyear AKA thw Wolfman.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

People, its not just about seeing a team get trampled, its about the whole experience!!

The tailgate beforehand talking and enjoying each others company. Then walking over to the Coliseum. Then watching the entrance of the marching band (it's amazing if you haven't seen it live) and the pomp and circumstance that goes along with the beginning of the game (if you haven't heard the band play the Star Spangled Banner you're missing out!). The half time show that Stanford and USC put on is by far the BEST show of the season. The football game is just a part of the whole day.

But for the price......I can have a better experience at an Angels game for a lot less.

- Wolfette

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast