Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

My Mother, A Source of Immeasurable Strength and Inspiration ..Passed Away Yesterday

All of my life, my mom Reba has remained my hero. She was everything anyone could possibly want in a parent and friend ..emotionally and physicaly strong and vibrant. As a dear friend had recently noted, Reba lived life to the fullest. Mom was a shrude businesswoman, a talented poet and songwriter, and she served her community in many different ways. God broke the mold when he made her.

Reba was somebody that her friends could always rely on ..and anyone in need of help for that matter. Plus, she was an educated and reliable tutor. Most of all, she provided for her family all the way around.

My mother passed away yesterday. I am hurting over the loss, yet I and my family were prepared. A solid Christian, her life stands as a testiment to God and his all encompassing Love. As much as we, her family, love her ..God loves her even more. Today, she is with the Lord in a far better place ..happy and content. This is my personal tribute to the most beautiful woman in the world, whom will always be cherished by her family.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 02-11-2009 at 10:26 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: My Mother, A Source of Immeasurable Strength and Inspiration ..Passed Away Yester

I am so sorry Kenny. My stomach dropped when I read this. I hope she was able to go peacefully and without pain. I'll be thinking of you and your Dad and hope you are able to find comfort at this time.

Chad

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Re: My Mother, A Source of Immeasurable Strength and Inspiration ..Passed Away Yester

Sorry for your loss
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

•   
    • Senior Minion

Sorry to hear that. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

• World Traveler

I'm so sorry to hear this.

• or CBF

My condolences to you and your family RW.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

What a beautiful tribute to your Mom. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints" Psalm 116:15

• Cake Anyone?

Ken I am so sorry to hear about your mom.
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I'm tearing up right now Kenny. I'm sorry to hear about this.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. She definatly must have been a good mom since she raised you the right way.

• Oh... it's a bobby pin.

My thoughts and love are with you and you family. <3

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    My mother passed away yesterday. I am hurting over the loss, yet I and my family were prepared.
    I'm so sorry to hear your news. I wish that I could help take away the pain you are feeling. Prepared or not, dealing with the death of a loved one is never easy, especially a mother.

It is clear from your beautiful words that you love her very much, and that she is now in the arms of God.

May the happy memories of your mother sustain you through this difficult time of transition and may you always feel her love and know that you are not alone.

Best wishes to you and your family,

Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Banned User

I am so so sorry to hear of your tremendous loss, RW. May God bless you and your family and wrap you in comfort as you mourn your mother's passing.

• GO DBACKS!!

My condolences to you.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Oh, I'm so sorry sweetie. I pray for your comfort, strength and healing in this hard time.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I am SO sorry Ride Warrior, death is super hard to deal with - I can't even imaging loosing someone as special as a mother. You'll be in my thoughts.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast