Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: What do you think is the all time best Disney short or feature length animated film?

Quote Originally Posted by migitmouse88
    my favorite film is dumbo (given that at times i feel the same way) and my favorite short is either lonesome ghosts or runaway brain... i always liked it when mickey and the gang dealt with the supernatural... the mad doctor is also a favorite of mine.
    I LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE Lonesome Ghosts. It is a good Disney animated Halloween short. Here is a cyber high five to you migit mouse (Cyber high fives migitmouse)

Now that I speak about it, I think I may want to watch it on Halloween.

• keep moving forward...

Re: What do you think is the all time best Disney short or feature length animated film?

i think that it is a cartoon that can be successfully re created today... with modern comedians as the ghosts (jim carrey and robin williams come to mind)

• keep moving forward...

problem is i dont have any dvd's that have it on them and they only show the cartoon's on select days during halloween... disney channel i think showed it once during house of villains.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by migitmouse88
    problem is i dont have any dvd's that have it on them and they only show the cartoon's on select days during halloween... disney channel i think showed it once during house of villains.
    They have it in a disneyland episode from Disney Treasures: DIsneyland USA DVD set.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

The Short about Huey Dewey and Louie on Halloween is called Trick or Treat.

The one with Mikcey, Doanld and Goofy driving the camper is Mickey's Trailer.

The Bears picking up the trash is called Put it in the Bag, I believe.

My favorite? Definitely HunchBack of Notre Dame. Some of the best characters and music Disney has done.

As for the shorts, hard to say. There are just so many and I haven't seen them in so long. They really don't show them as much as they used to, or should. however, I always liked Clock Cleaners, and Tomorrow We Diet, the Goofy short about losing weight I always thought was funny. Just too many to name...the old Donald, Goofy, and Mickey, Donald, and Goofy ones were my favorites though.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• e komo mai

Feature length: Beauty and the Beast or Emperor's New Groove

Short: The Reluctant Dragon or Ichabod Crane

• That's Hawt

Favorite movie hands down is the Lion King! I watched that movie for the first time at the El Capitan and I will never forget it! I still get goosebumps when I hear that opening music and I actually cried when I saw it on Broadway!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

Old Classic: Fantasia

New Classic: Beauty and the Beast

Short: It's Tough To Be a Bird (an overlooked classic from the late 60's, directed by Ward Kimbell)

• CM for 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by jurgenb52
    As far as ones I've seen the one were Mickey, Goofy and Donald all live in a trailer and they have to drive away up into the mountains, they cook and eat while the car is driving, and eat the corn like a type writer.
    hahaha... I remember this one. It's so funny! :P
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• keep moving forward...

(just saving the thread from dissappearing into micechat oblivion)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12