Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

What do you think is the all time best Disney short or feature length animated film?

To me, it is "Mickey's Christmas Carol" without a shadow of a doubt. I love it so much that I do not know if I can wait to watch it when Christmas comes around! I am so happy that I have it on a Disney VHS and a Disney DVD. I absolutely LOVE that cartoon.

I also LOVE "Lonesome Ghosts" and the Donald Duck Halloween short where Hewie, Dewie, & Lewie go tricker treating while Donald has a confrontation with a witch. I forget what the title of it is though.

My favorite feature length film I say would probably beee....Thinking.....
    A goofy Movie (Goofy is my all time favorite character), Aladdin, or Lion King.

I also like The Wind in the Willows--I think that would be in between a short and feature length film.
    What Disney shorts or features do you chatters like the most?

• And, THEN she said...

Re: What do you think is the all time best Disney short or feature length animated film?

i think my fave short would be (cant remember the name) the one where donald was the park ranger and he taught the bears to pick up the trash or steamboat willie

fave motion picture: thats a tuffie LOL

the ugly duckling
    the horse with the flying tail
    the historical one about getting the lippazaner (sp) horses out of their native country during the war
    the aristocats

recent:
    finding nemo
    Ice age
    shrek
    lion king

•   
    • Dept. 41 and Club 55

Re: What do you think is the all time best Disney short or feature length animated film?

• CM for 4 years!

My all time favorite full-length film is Sleeping Beauty.

My favorite short is either Thru the Mirror or Plane Crazy. Plane Crazy because Mickey was so FRESH with Minnie back in the early days. It's hilarious.

I always loved Mickey's Christmas Carol as a kid too.

And of course A Goofy Movie is fantastic. EYE 2 EYE.

My favorite recent movie is Tarzan. I love Phil Collins, and it's such a romantic love story. I mean, I wish I could find my own wild man in the jungle. And I wish he would learn fluent and incredibly considerate English, he would know the best kinds of manners, and be every kind of gentleman that he is in the Disney flick. :P
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• oh bugger

Short: Destino. Even though I have not seen the entire short the animation I have seen is stunning and beautifully done, I look forward to it being released in some fashion on DVD.

As far as ones I've seen the one were Mickey, Goofy and Donald all live in a trailer and they have to drive away up into the mountains, they cook and eat while the car is driving, and eat the corn like a type writer.

Full length: Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and the Beast, and does Song of the South count? That needs to come out on DVD as well.

• Wonderful World

Peter pan is my fave.I also liked the first goofy movie they did back in 96 i think.
    I'm back MiceChat

• Hooterville, USA

Snow White by far. Lion king a close second.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Senior Minion

Sleeping Beauty, Snow White , and all The Goofy sports shorts. Love all of the Goofy Shorts!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jurgenb52
    As far as ones I've seen the one were Mickey, Goofy and Donald all live in a trailer and they have to drive away up into the mountains, they cook and eat while the car is driving, and eat the corn like a type writer.
    I know what one your talking about. I use to have that on VHS. Also in that episode Goofy, who is suppost to be driving, joins mick and don when they are eating and somehow the trailer disconnects itself, rolls down a mountain and connects itself back to the car Goofy is driving. It's pretty funny.

• I am the Governator!!

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    all The Goofy sports shorts. Love all of the Goofy Shorts!
    I am so with you.
    I have always loved those shorts they are just hilarious
    Especially the one about traffic and how to drive. It ends with goofy setting up a hotdog stand in the middle of a cloverleaf because he can't figure out how to get out.

Full length for me has got to be Bedknobs and Broomsticks

for animated features its got to be The Incredibles
    I will save the princess, though I do not know the way.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Goofy is the man!!!!!......Or should I say....The dog?....Or......Um.....

Well Goofy is Goofy and thats why he is my favorite.

• Disney Memory Maker

Although I love [almost] all Disney animated movies, my favorite would be a three-way tie between Aladdin, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Brother Bear.

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Rally Time!

Lilo and Stitch.

i'm old enough (barely) to remember seeing Winnie the Pooh in the theater when it first came out so i've seen all the classics a number times and own most of the on DVD for my daughters.

Dumbo and Peter Pan round out my top three.

live action: i'll go with The Love Bug.

shorts: i have the Goofy and Donald collections, so those two characters are where my heart lies.

• I found my Prince!

WAIT...I LOVE Mickey's A Christmas Carol, and I have it recorded on at VHS somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me find it on DVD. If anyone knows where I can get it- Please PM me! My B-day is Dec 25 and its special for me to watch it with all my family on Christmas.

• keep moving forward...

my favorite film is dumbo (given that at times i feel the same way) and my favorite short is either lonesome ghosts or runaway brain... i always liked it when mickey and the gang dealt with the supernatural... the mad doctor is also a favorite of mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast