• AidensDaddy

"Quietly Sneaks Back In....."

Despite what the profile says, no I'm not new here.

I used to be known as Silverphoenix. Since that was a name I created based on a car I USED to have, I thought I'd create a more up to date one. I've already notified the powers that be about the name change, requesting the deletion of the old one. I took some time away from here and I thought it was about time for the "phoenix" to rise again.

So I'm just dropping in to say hi.

And as I get ready to click the submit button below, I see there have been quite a few additions to MC since I've been gone. So please forgive me all if I'm a bit old fashioned and don't use the new stuff just yet.

Heck, I'm still using Windows 95!!!!

Just kidding. I'm still stuck on XP!

• Minion

Re: "Quietly Sneaks Back In....."

Quote Originally Posted by AidensDaddy View Post

Despite what the profile says, no I'm not new here.

I used to be known as Silverphoenix. Since that was a name I created based on a car I USED to have, I thought I'd create a more up to date one. I've already notified the powers that be about the name change, requesting the deletion of the old one. I took some time away from here and I thought it was about time for the "phoenix" to rise again.

So I'm just dropping in to say hi.

And as I get ready to click the submit button below, I see there have been quite a few additions to MC since I've been gone. So please forgive me all if I'm a bit old fashioned and don't use the new stuff just yet.

Heck, I'm still using Windows 95!!!!

Just kidding. I'm still stuck on XP!

<cough>