Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

You deserve Breakfast in Bed!

You deserve Breakfast in Bed today if it is your birthday. Today on Monday, September the 19th, I am taking breakfast orders from the 4 MiceCatters who have a birthday today. They are:

PrincessP
    Gn2Dlnd
    CinderellaPrincess
    BDBopper

Now if I really could, I would fly your breakfast to you by airplane and make sure it was served piping hot.
    So what's your pleasure? French toast? Bacon? Orange juice? You name it. What would you like, for your birthday breakfast in bed?

Now birthday recipients, feel free to respond, or any MiceChatter can place their order for a future breakfast in bed.

What will you receive?

Breakfast in Bed - served imaginarily by the character of your choice on your birthday.

Happy Birthday!

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Re: You deserve Breakfast in Bed!

How very nice of you, Barbaraann!

I would like to have Waffles with butter and maple syrup, bacon, two eggs over easy and some freash OJ! My special request is to be served by my hero Annette. Her strength and courage as she fights MS is quite admirable and I would just love to give her a hug. However I'll just take Mickey Mouse as my 2nd choice!
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Smile Re: You deserve Breakfast in Bed!

Imagine this: You are Disney Dreaming. There is a knock on the door. "Knock Knock!" You reply. "Who's there?" You hear a silly laugh that you recognize as the giggle of Mickey Mouse. You pinch yourself to see if you are awake or asleep. Yes, you are awake. You get up, out of your comfy bed. Opening the door, you do not forget to grab your bathrobe, with the Mickey Mouse Club logo, and you put it on.

Opening the door, you are surprised. Donned with her mouse ears, is Walt Disney's and your's, favorite Mouseketeer, Annette; and also Mickey Mouse himself. They are pushing an elaborate cart. Silver serving trays and one with a mouse ear cover.

Mickey says. "BDBopper, Annette and I have your breakfast in bed." Tinkerbell flys in and by the magic of pixie dust, you are back under the covers. Annette is wearing her mouseketeer attire. She serves you your Mickey mouse waffles. The eggs are over easy and there is also bacon and lots of freshly squeezed orange juice. Magically, the CD player begins to play the Mickey Mouse Club March.

You invite Mickey and Annette to share your breakfast. There is plenty of food. Mickey passes on the breakfast, but stays for the conversation. After a nice chat with Annette and a very hearty breakfast, you discover a card under the tray.

This breakfast in bed was provided to you "imaginarily". E

Have a very happy birthday.

After reading the card, you look up and realize that the entire day is before you. You check the clock and realize that you just need to decide. Is it back under the covers, or do I get out of bed and see if I can catch up with Mickey and Annette? They seemed to have left before I thanked them.

You hear the sound of pixie dust and look over to the nightstand. A picture is there of you and Mickey and Annette. Happy Birthday Starts playing on the CD player.

Everyone deserves breakfast in bed on their birthday.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBopper
    How very nice of you, Barbaraann!

I would like to have Waffles with butter and maple syrup, bacon, two eggs over easy and some freash OJ! My special request is to be served by my hero Annette. Her strength and courage as she fights MS is quite admirable and I would just love to give her a hug. However I'll just take Mickey Mouse as my 2nd choice!

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Cool Re: You deserve Breakfast in Bed!

That is so wonderful. I am wiping away my tears of joy! Thank you soooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• That's Hawt

Crap ... I am going to have to wait a LOOOONG time for my Breakfast in Bed!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Since I am up late, I am looking ahead to see that 2 MiceChatters are getting a little bit older tomorrow.

Queen of Hearts and Minion2one were both born on September the 20th. Place your order for your breakfast in bed, you both deserve it.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I had read the calendar incorrectly at first and thought that there were no birthdays today.

It is actually the birthday of 6 different MiceChatters.

They are:

Lizzie_girl_450
    Jabas
    Jonny626
    Kelly
    Cindy0922
    Sasafratz

Birthday Micechatters can place their Breakfast in Bed orders. What would you like to eat and you can have it served up by your favorite character, if you like.

Breakfast is served imaginarily, as quickly as possible.

Everyone deserves breakfast in bed on their birthday.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Ihave not had any takers for breakfast in bed today.

I am going to do this a little differently.

Thw following MiceChatters are having birthdays tomorrow;

AlxVision360
    Jennidisneyfer
    pixie chick
    PirateMunkee
    Proteus9
    sgtsloth
    Tinkerbelle

If anyone of them would like to have Breakfast in Bed, they just need to place an order. Reply to this post. Let me know what you would like to eat. You can have it served by a character of your choice - "imaginarily".

Hope you all have wonderful birthdays tomorrow.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Kitchen is open. Chef ready to prepare your breakfast orders.

• Waiting for the stork

good morning Barbaraann.

I am famished and would love some frenchtoast. a great big strong cup of coffee, and some bacon. please

and I think you know my favorite charactor.

thanks, what a nice way to start off my day
    procrastibating

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Tinkerbelle: Imagine this.

You are sitting in your room, deciding just what to do today, when you hear a noise. It sounds like the boom of a cannon. Going over to the window, and drawing open the curtains, you do a double take. Peter Pan and Captain Hook are fighting on the gang plank of Captain Hook's Pirate Ship and the Pirate Ship is flying past your window.

Your door bell rings. You hesitate to answer it. Taking your eyes off the window and looking toward the door, you see something come shooting through the keyhole. You ar not sure what it is at first, It is green and golden and very sparkly.
    Could it be? You are frightened at first, but you put out your hand. This mysterious figure is now hovering over your hand and appears to be smiling. Smiling and pointing. Pointing to the door. You walk over to the door, and you open it.

Peter Pan walks in. "Now Tinkerbell, we told you we would help you serve breakfast in bed to this lovely lady as soon as we were finished fighting that scoundrel Hook."

You turn around and Tinkerbell is stuggling to open a card that is setting on your bedside table. You open it. It says Happy Birthday to you. It has not been signed.

Suddenly this wonderful aroma enters the room. Peter Pan and a few lost boys are carrying in a tray of food and a very large box. Peter Pan orders you back to bed. "you can't eat breakfast in bed, out of bed," he tells you.

The tray is loaded with many many slices of french toast. I hope you like your bacon crispy. A coffee pot is placed on your bedside table next to your card. You reach for the coffee pot, but Tinkerbell shakes her head no. You look back to the tray, and notice your cup is full. Peter Pan laughs, and says, "Oh yes, if you want coffee, let Tinkerbell pour.

You have never tasted french toast so delicious. The bacon is cooked perfectly and you drink way too much coffee (wonder why that is?) Tinkerbell has been perched on your tray all this time, and is smiling. She is nodding. She is very pleased with herself.

You suddenly realize just how beautiful this pixie is and why you love her so. You tell her that. She blushes a little, smiles, a tear falls, another smile, and she opens up her arms to you. You close your eyes, and you can actually feel Tinkerbell's hug.

Opening your eyes, Tinkerbell is now pointing to the large box. You get out of bed and open it up. The box is empty.

Peter Pan has some back. He and the Lost Boys turn out the lights and sing Happy Birthday. Tinkerbell is laughing at all of the candles. She helps you blow them out. Peter Pan asks you "what did you wish for pretty lady?"

You are then interrupted by a large cannon boom again. Peter Pan and the Lost boys are out the door again. Tinkerbell looks at you. She is waving and pointing at the box. You open it. What's in the box? Why to your surprise it is exactly what you wished for.

You thank Tinkerbell, and she motions that she must leave. She beckons you to open the window, which you do. Last you see of her, she is flying after that Pirate ship.

Full of french toast and way too much coffee, you reach for the card on the bedside table. It has been smudged. It says Happy Birthday. Looking a little closer, you discover that's no smudge. That is Tinkerbell's autograph.

Everyone deserves Breakfast in bed - This has been brought to you "Imaginarily".

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Question Re: You deserve Breakfast in Bed!

Tomorrow is September the 24th. The MiceChat calendar shows that three MiceChatters will be one year older tomorrow.

They are:

MandaBella
    Snappy
    Coynut

Now if any of you three would like Breakfast in Bed served to you imaginarily, reply to this thread with a post.

Please include the menu of your choice. Your favorite character can deliver it, if you like.

Everyone deserves Breakfast in Bed, on their birthday.

• Waiting for the stork

Barbaraann...Wow, thank you so much, I am grinning from ear to ear. You are so sweet.
    thank you so much for my special birthday treat. That was amazing

(((((Hugs)))))

Thank you
    procrastibating

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Tomorrow is the birthday of 5 MiceChatters. They are:

davebert4
    startours4ever
    Doom BGI
    cheshyre shan
    Makkura

Offer still stands. I believe that everyone deserves a little extra special attention on their birthday. Since I can't deliver the real thing through the internet, I am offering to delivery to any of you Breakfast in Bed "imaginarily"

You just need to reply to this post, with your breakfast order. You may specify a character, if you like.

Everyone deserves Breakfast in Bed on their birthday.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

No Breakfast in Bed Orders - The Chef has had to throw away alot of good food. Good thing that the Tramp was by for his evening walk.

Tomorrow's birthdays are:

Purple Gum
    LightBeer
    CheshireCat82
    IMAGINE

If you would like Breakfast in Bed, served "Imaginarily" reply to this post.

You can have it served by the mysterious "BIBS" or a character of your choice.

Everyone deserves Breakfast in Bed on their birthday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast