Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Know More Than You Should

Perhaps they want Paul to drive attendance down at the shareholder mettings, he did such a good job at Disneyland...

• something else...

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    Eggs?? I was thinking of something a little different :devil:
    Moltav Cocktails?
    You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

I'm thinking of a clock tower, sniper rifle, two bullets each for each member of the board and a rocket launcher for Eisner alone. Please God don't make me kill.

I honestly don't know what I would do if Pressler became CEO. I would definitely forget my dream of being an artist for Disney and start trying to sell my talent to Lucasfilm. I would probably become a Magic Mountain Fanatic then and boycott every single thing that Disney ever put out.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FloggingMorgy
    Moltav Cocktails?
    We at MiceChat do not condone the use of violence against Disney. Thought that needed to be stated.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Senior Minion

As Luke Skywalker once saidNEVER!!!!!!!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• cleaner of the hook

I hope this is not true. But i have heard his name mentioned by the wallstreet journal and CNBC plenty of times. He belongs at the GAP.

• Circle of Ancients

Dude, this is the most awesome-est news in the history of awesome news. I can't wait!!!

Pressler is the man!!!!!!

P is for Paul - The best of them all
    R is for Real - Cause that's how we feel
    E is for Excitement - That's what you bring
    S is for Super - As Super as can be
    S is for Santa - That's who you are to me
    L is for Love - You give with all your heart
    E is for Earth - The ruler you will be
    R is for Ridiculous - If anybody thinks any of this is true

Although I guess a good side effect would be more merchandise events, lower AP prices and crappier movies.

I honestly still don't think anybody could be worse than Eisner ... even Pressler (ducks all the eggs, oranges and other flying items)

• something else...

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    We at MiceChat do not condone the use of violence against Disney. Thought that needed to be stated.
    I apologize...i was just so flustered at the thought I wasn't thinking correctly. Thank you for straightening me out.
    You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

Quote Originally Posted by innerSpaceman
    Well, I think this is rank speculation of the worst nature. As far as I have been able to glean, the candidate search has barely begun .... and Pressler was never even on the short list. I don't know where this "news" came from, but it smells of bogusfi****y to me.

That being said, I am already halfway considering not renewing my AP after the 50th. Were Pressler to become Disney CEO, that would be the end of any future money or patronage the company would get from me.

Furthermore, I'm not so sure this thread even belongs in the Disneyland forum. So if you find it gone, it may be because I decided it more properly belongs elsewhere ... or it might be because I can't bear to even look at the title anymore!
    Well like I said the inforamation comes from an article in Fortune magazine. It is entirely possible that their sources know more than you. The next time I come across this sort of information I'll just keep it to myself.

• insufferable know-it-all

In a word:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

...I think that pretty much sums up my feelings on the subject.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• This Maid Loves it!!

Nooooooo!!! Paul Pressler is doing alright over there at Gap, INC... We need Roy!!!
    'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

• Banned User

It wont happen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12